FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2007 Hukilau Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2007 Hukilau Roll Call
Whollycat
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-10 11:13 am   Permalink

Obviously "in" and bringing the "Blonde"..... Will give you and Elizabeth a call later today.
Note : Southbamatiki > Savannah apologizes for not getting back to you in the emails (she'll explain when we hook up)
The Kats are looking forward to seeing everyone again....Can't wait !!!!

Aloha All
Joe/Haole Kats

View Profile of Whollycat Send a personal message to Whollycat  Email Whollycat Goto the website of Whollycat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 12:27 pm   Permalink

On a wing and a prayer...A suitcase full of aloha wear and a prototype of the Kahiki fireplace mug!....Thursday thru Sunday(unless they get me for vagrancy!) can't wait!

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 12:55 pm   Permalink

Andy and I are in. This year we got a room at the Clipper so we can stagger back after drinking our fill (and your fill, and anyone eleses fill when they aren't looking...)

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bodotikiman
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-10 2:13 pm   Permalink

We will be at the clipper Thursday to Monday morning ! Looking forward to meeting everyone. All events, except Mai Kai.

Matt Last

View Profile of Bodotikiman Send a personal message to Bodotikiman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-10 4:03 pm   Permalink

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... $N@P!

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-10 4:52 pm   Permalink

It's all about the Hukilau and I am definately IN. I just got finished listening to VOODOO II and cannot believe I will be hearing Robert Drasnin perform these exotic sounds live on Friday night. That is insane. This is a major production and each of the tracks has so many layers. His first performance at Hukilau was a great lifetime memory and this promises to be the same. The first few days of the week can not go by fast enough! See you at Hukilau 2007......

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 06:05 am   Permalink

Ms. Swanky and I arrive Thursday. Very excited again. Sneaking over to the Mai Kai for Happy Hour before the kick-off party. Looking forward to seeing all the ohana. Looking forward to being in the womb of tiki again. The greatest place on earth: Mai Kai.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 06:13 am   Permalink

Only 3 more days! I'll be arriving Thursday evening and staying at the Cabana until Sunday morning. I can't wait!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MobileTikiBar
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-06-11 07:04 am   Permalink

Jen and I, as well as Laura and Andy will be there. We're arriving on Thursday and departing on Sunday.

View Profile of MobileTikiBar Send a personal message to MobileTikiBar  Goto the website of MobileTikiBar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mogambo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 07:20 am   Permalink

Hopefully someone will show up who has scientific/philosophic knowledge on the following topics:

The Pacific before 1900
James Cook and the Explorers
The myth of the South Seas Paradise
The universal longing for the concept of "Paradise"

That is something that I would like to capture in an interview while I am there. Yep, on Hukilau 2007 I will be filming the very last bits and pieces for the DVD.

We are busy working to make it til autumn.

Please PM me if you have something to tell about the topics above.

Thanks.

www.armchair-travelling.com

View Profile of Mogambo Send a personal message to Mogambo  Email Mogambo Goto the website of Mogambo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rev. Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-11 08:56 am   Permalink

Ariving 10:45 pm Thursday, leaving noonish on Sunday. Staying at Cabana.
Can't wait!
Rev. Tiki

View Profile of Rev. Tiki Send a personal message to Rev. Tiki  Goto the website of Rev. Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rogue Trader
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-11 10:32 am   Permalink

Rogue Trader will be attending. Can't Wait for the Festivites!!!

View Profile of Rogue Trader Send a personal message to Rogue Trader  Goto the website of Rogue Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 12:51 pm   Permalink

See you there!
Aloooha!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 1:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2007-06-11 12:51, Tiki Chris wrote:
See you there!
Aloooha!

TIKI CHRIS!!

You mean I FI-nally get to meet you?!
Hooray! Hukilau just got even better!!
alice b

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 2:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-11 13:50, Formikahini wrote:
TIKI CHRIS!!

You mean I FI-nally get to meet you?!
Hooray! Hukilau just got even better!!
alice b

Yep, I'm really looking forward to finally meeting! Perseverance, my dear, eventually pays off.

First Mai Tai's on me,
Chris
http://www.tikichris.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2007-06-11 14:17 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation