FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2007 Hukilau Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2007 Hukilau Roll Call
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 2:37 pm   Permalink

I'm a fifty-two year old geezer that feels like he's a little kid making his first trip to Disneyland.

ARE WE THERE YET!!??

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SouthBamaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 7:15 pm   Permalink

Heading down to Key West tomorrow, then up to Ft Lauderdale Thursday morning! See y'all then! Can't wait to make some new acquaintances and renew some old ones...gotta get another pic of Elizabeth to post! lol Chip and Andy, can't wait to sit down and get to know y'all over a drink. Hmm...maybe we will see someone dance on a table with bananas on her head again. I knew I'd found a friend when I saw that!

View Profile of SouthBamaTiki Send a personal message to SouthBamaTiki  Email SouthBamaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 10:32 pm   Permalink

I will be there, I can't wait! Arriving on Thursday evening! Come and see me in the Bazzar too, with The Diva Pinup hair accessories

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 06:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-11 14:15, Tiki Chris wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-11 13:50, Formikahini wrote:
TIKI CHRIS!!

You mean I FI-nally get to meet you?!
Hooray! Hukilau just got even better!!
alice b

Yep, I'm really looking forward to finally meeting! Perseverance, my dear, eventually pays off.

First Mai Tai's on me,
Chris
http://www.tikichris.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris 2007-06-11 14:17 ]

Oh hell yeah! Do not let the chance to meet slip by! I have been emailing you for years now...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 06:44 am   Permalink

I am coming tomorrow evening. Yeah !

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 07:03 am   Permalink

I can't wait to meet everybody. I just made up a Finkdaddy name tag, so everyone make sure and say hi!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lunchbox

Posted: 2007-06-12 1:22 pm   Permalink

Moai Lisa and I'll be hitting FTL just in time for the kickoff party.

King Leisure

View Profile of Lunchbox Send a personal message to Lunchbox  Email Lunchbox Goto the website of Lunchbox     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 1:40 pm   Permalink

Flying down on Friday. Four years without a vacation. Damn good and ready!!!!

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 3:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2007-06-12 07:03, finkdaddy wrote:
I can't wait to meet everybody. I just made up a Finkdaddy name tag, so everyone make sure and say hi!

You makin' a second one for Johnny Dollar?

I am so excited you were able to swing this after all, FD!!!
Yay!! See you soon!
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-12 4:36 pm   Permalink

Hubby and I are coming from San Diego! I'm bringing some resin pendants to sell, vendor space was such a deal! Can't wait to meet people and to see the Mai Kai! and the Wreck bar... and...

I like the nametag idea Finkdaddy, I think I'll try to make one up for me.

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 08:24 am   Permalink

Just finished my LAX-DEN leg...now sitting on the plane waiting for Zulumagoo to board and then take off for FLL! Hukilau...here we come!

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stoked

Posted: 2007-06-13 9:09 pm   Permalink

Ah, less than 48 hours and I'll be enjoying a Rum Barrel and partaking in my favorite pastime; Tiki watching.

View Profile of stoked Send a personal message to stoked      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mogambo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 9:35 pm   Permalink

damn, i missed my connecting flight in zurich and they made me stay for 24h in a little hotel in the swiss country sidem with cows under my room.

now i am at the airport back on toute over frankfurt to miami will arrive thurday afternoon. see you

www.armchair-travelling.com

View Profile of Mogambo Send a personal message to Mogambo  Email Mogambo Goto the website of Mogambo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 11:55 pm   Permalink

In L.A. right now. Just finishing off our whirlwind tiki tour of Hawaii and California. Disneyland tomorrow, then fly into Orlando Friday and drive into Ft Lauderdale early Sat morning. See everyone at the Bum's seminar, the Disney seminar and of course the Mai-Kai. Can't wait!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kungfugimp
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-15 09:38 am   Permalink

I'm sitting at work, waiting for the end of my day and then we'll be heading on over. My husband and I will be at the check in desk on Saturday, so we're looking forward to meeting old and new friends.

View Profile of kungfugimp Send a personal message to kungfugimp  Email kungfugimp Goto the website of kungfugimp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation