FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Hungrily Watching ...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Hungrily Watching ...
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-13 11:35 pm   Permalink

...Top Chef!

Okay, here are my early picks for the top four... This won't be too shocking because the judges agreed with me on most. In no particular order, I'm saying the final four will be Micah, Hung, Tre, and Sandee.

Micah's Tuscan Sushi in the Quick Fire Challenge looked mighty tasty to me! And I can honestly say I've never considered eating ostrich until I saw Tre's dish in the Elimination Challenge ... a little rare for me, but it looked and sounded pretty tasty.

As for Clay, the southern boy... I'm so glad he's gone already! That boy got on my nerves the moment he walked off the plane! I expect Dale will be next to go, if not for his lack of taste in food, then for his ridiculous haircut! But they did keep Marcel around til the end in the last season, so I guess the hair is not as big a factor as I would like it to be.

At the end of this thing, when all the yearbooks are signed, I believe the chef voted "most likely to be kicked out of a kitchen for slapping the ass of the cute waitress" will be Joey, the New Yorker with some seriously bad attitude!

So there are my thoughts ... let's hear yours!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-14 06:24 am   Permalink

Less Padma more Gail Simmons please!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-20 11:02 pm   Permalink

They were right , it wasn't BBQ.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 11:27 pm   Permalink

Yeah, it wasn't BBQ. But the date thing sure sounded yummy! I hope Howie can kick it up next week. He can't let Joey outlast him. And what's with Micah, the drama queen? Oy!

[ This Message was edited by: jentiki 2007-06-20 23:51 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-27 11:00 pm   Permalink

Ketchup!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-28 10:19 am   Permalink

Sorry Boris. I DVR'd it while I was out celebrating Tikiwinebear's birthday. Tried to watch it when I got home, but fell asleep just before the axe fell. I assume from your comment that it was Micah?

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-28 11:32 am   Permalink

Yep, no more fake weird Daughter drama.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-28 12:03 pm   Permalink

Damn "you Americans!"

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-11 10:16 pm   Permalink

MmmmmMmmmmmMmmmmm! Cocktails and French Toast!!! Now that's my kinda breakfast!

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-07-11 11:02 pm   Permalink

I loved Camille, I guess I'll go cry into my Guilt Blanket.

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-07-18 11:05 pm   Permalink

I wish the Judges had gone with a Hung reduction.

I liked Lea and I'm glad Gail Simmons is back.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 11:08 pm   Permalink

Polenta is not Spanish! And bland polenta is always wrong! Buh bye!

Oh, and I totally agree with the voting on who is the sexiest judge! I've eaten at Tom's restaurants, and any man who can make food like that is totally HOT!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 11:09 pm   Permalink

And yeah, I see a castration coming next week! I hope!!!

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-07-25 11:05 pm   Permalink

There was no need for a partial reunion after only 6 episodes but it was good to see LeAnn (Hello!) and Camille (Hello!) again plus Tim Gunn is always a treat.

It was cut way too choppy and it seems like the Season One cast members are the only ones who had any chemistry together.

As a producer for Bravo, Andy Cohen shouldn't put himself on TV, hes not as charming as he thinks he is and comes off as a dork.

No one ever needs to see Micah again.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-07-25 23:07 ]

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:29 am   Permalink

Awww! So the big bully turns out to be a big baby when he doesn't win. That guy was like a bull in a crystal shop! Ciao Signor Joey!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation