advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Chocolate Rum
Chocolate Rum
CapnRon

Posted: 2007-06-15 08:40 am   Permalink

I'm trying to find a brand of Chocolate Rum. I ran a cross a drink recipe that calls for it and I can seemingly find every other flavor known to man except chocolate. I've done internet searches and now have many recipes for "chocolate rum balls' but they don't seem to work in the drink and they crowd out the ice. Any help?

View Profile of CapnRon Send a personal message to CapnRon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-15 3:06 pm   Permalink

Last year at Hukilau the "Rum Review Pages" website guys were there and they had their portable tiki bar and a whole line of flavored rums. If I remember right (and it was Hukilau and I was probably drunk so I may not remember right) one of them was a chocolate rum. I think they also had a recipe for chocolate rums balls in their rum recipes book. Those same guys are probably back at Hukilau right now, but if you can find them I think they can probably point you in the right direction.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation