FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » THOR's new Hukilau painting featuring familiar TC faces!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
THOR's new Hukilau painting featuring familiar TC faces!!!!
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 09:57 am   Permalink

HOLY HAIR LOSS!!! What's up with that??? HAaaaa My hair is getting longer and you two are exposing more scalp!! Looks great though!!! you both have well shaped craniums!!

I am about to get back to Trader Hic's" soon..So I will be looking for more TC characters to help out with posing for that painting if they like!! Stay tuned!!!

~~ THOR

[ This Message was edited by: THOR's 2007-06-19 09:58 ]

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 10:44 am   Permalink

I'll be bringing my Clippers

to the Big Ol' Tiki Bash

if anyone want to join!!

( or get's pinned down!!)

Holy Hair Loss!!

Thor, that is funny!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 1:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 09:29, RevBambooBen wrote:
Cheers Squid!!

It's just sooooooo easy now!

The sawdust falls right out!!

C'Al??

Gecko??

( damn hippies!!)

Great minds and scalps think alike! Cheers back at ya!
Ruzic, I now actually believe that you were a Marine. I take back all the nasty stuff I said. Please, please don't kick my ass!!!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 5:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 09:11, squid wrote:
Thor, I am honored and humbled to be included in the gang of alcohol filled/fueled artists! But, next time, please use some reference material. Compare your preliminary rendering to the photo I have provided and you will see that you missed one major detail.

Holly Sh#@!!!
Yer blow'n my mind!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 09:54, little lost tiki wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-06-19 09:56 ]

put some pants on ya dang hippie!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 5:28 pm   Permalink

kinny still carries that dog around with him everywhere. it's kind of embarrassing.

holy shit dave! that must hurt when you try to sleep.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 7:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 10:44, RevBambooBen wrote:

to the Big Ol' Tiki Bash

if anyone want to join!!

Holy Hair Loss!!

Thor, that is funny!!!!

you keep those damn things away from me Ben, I've got a goal, down to my waist and it's getting closer all the time. One day I'll cut my hair if I have to get a respectable job, hope that never happens.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-19 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-19 19:44, bigtikidude wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-19 10:44, RevBambooBen wrote:

to the Big Ol' Tiki Bash

if anyone want to join!!

Holy Hair Loss!!

Thor, that is funny!!!!

you keep those damn things away from me Ben, I've got a goal, down to my waist and it's getting closer all the time. One day I'll cut my hair if I have to get a respectable job, hope that never happens.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

BTD,

You need DREADS!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 08:32 am   Permalink

BUMP!
We need to get this back on track!
Sorry THORs!
So,are those mugs going to become real life in the flesh mugs?
What's the Skinny?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 4:35 pm   Permalink

Wow Thor...that is really really cool. Those image are virtual doppelgangers of the original artisans. Beautiful work. Hey if you get over to Kauai drop me a line and we will hook up for icy bevs.
I have no comment regarding the hairless monkey pictures.

Chongz

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 4:55 pm   Permalink

Holy Haircuts Batman ! Squid....crazy ! Ben, is this part of that whole "Rise Above" business you posted about ? Are you reliving your punk rock glories ?

Looks good guys...I just don't have the cajones to do it, um....or the face

Thor...man, amazing painting...Tiki "MUGS", nice touch !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 6:50 pm   Permalink

NICE MUGS!! however...the hare stops here.........

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-20 6:52 pm   Permalink

be furry afraid... furry afraid

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 04:59 am   Permalink

HAAAAaaaaa I am still getting over the scalping orgy pics here...glad you are keeping your lockes there Al!!!

As for the future of the "mugs" as actual mugs...well I have no idea. As Holden at the Farm can tell ya, it's hard to do mugs in lower volumes as these special editions would be...but we will let ya know!!

I mainly did this piece to celebrate Hukilau and have a chance to celebrate a few fellow artists in the creative Ohana. I will do more things like this..be assured. So, keep an eye out..no one's safe!!!

~~~THOR

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 8:47 pm   Permalink

Wow, that is really cool! The mugs of the mugs are awesome, but so are the tikis and the mermaids! And the freaking lighting! Always with the amazing lighting! GAWD, I love your stuff dude!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation