Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki 1,001 Posts
1,001 Posts
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-01-24 5:01 pm   Permalink

I heard from a secret source that when you reach 1,001 posts, you are deleted from the membership roster and you are forbidden to join again.

I guess Hanford figures, 'Jeez, after 1,001 posts you've probably said every and anything that could possibly be said about Tiki and now you must leave'.

Everyone rushes to reach 101 so the next milestone is 1,001, so everyone rushes to that. Kinda like the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man". Everyone can't wait to get there until they find out what happens.

I think I'll just be hangin' out lurking for a while (I think you should too Trader Woody).

P.S. If I told you who my secret source is I'd have to kill you; well, actually I'd have to kill you first, then tell you...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-24 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Tiki_Bong wrote:
I guess Hanford figures, 'Jeez, after 1,001 posts you've probably said every and anything that could possibly be said about Tiki and now you must leave'.

Chuckle - I reached the everything I know that's original about Tiki point about 607 posts ago!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-24 11:44 pm   Permalink

Did anyone notice the club passed 20,000 messages??!!?!!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-25 5:54 pm   Permalink

Does anyone else want to club
BONG 20,000 times?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-05 6:01 pm   Permalink

Alright I'm just tagging along this thread so I can hit my meager milestone of 200.

Thank you and you may now return to your thread already in progress.

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation