Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki happiness tiki/love tiki polynesian
happiness tiki/love tiki polynesian
faemage
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-21 2:52 pm   Permalink

I found a happiness tiki in a charity shop nicely carved polynesian. I prayed to him for protection and today to help find the robber...

and had a pretty rough time prior so been praying a lot for help n guidance and such.

I would take a pic of it only we got burgaled last night got tapped by my guide 3 time son the arm wake up somethings wrong someone's in your house...ok i sai dim going to sleep it's 4 am here...and...the cameras gone too for tkaing apic of my tiki. Luckily for me my guides kept us safe and it seems they have someone in custody with our keys and such. I gave a good description to the police and where he headed as a medium i gave some info which ok (i didn't have at hand but spirit gave me) oddly the policeman who came round was spiritual and intrigued by my tarot decks.

I have about 22 readings to do...so need to be a o.k to do that.

none of us were hurt just shaken as i caught him in the act dressed in black he even had a trolyl outside to load uup cheeky begger.

I have to say my love for Tiki's is really increasing.

This little guy is for keeps. on my tv set was him stareing at the intruder.

I hope when i get a new camera I can send a pic of him.

never underestimate the power of the Tiki:-)

anyhow hope everyone here is ok and sorry to here about the scammer on the forum.

[ This Message was edited by: faemage 2007-06-21 14:54 ]

View Profile of faemage Send a personal message to faemage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tornhalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 7:23 pm   Permalink

Bartender, I'll have a gallon of whatever he's having. Make it a triple.

View Profile of Tornhalo Send a personal message to Tornhalo  Goto the website of Tornhalo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 11:03 pm   Permalink

She!

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 11:33 pm   Permalink

WTF?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 04:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-21 14:52, faemage wrote:
I would take a pic of it only we got burgaled last night got tapped by my guide 3 time son the arm wake up somethings wrong someone's in your house...ok i sai dim going to sleep it's 4 am here...and...the cameras gone too for tkaing apic of my tiki. Luckily for me my guides kept us safe and it seems they have someone in custody with our keys and such. I gave a good description to the police and where he headed as a medium i gave some info which ok (i didn't have at hand but spirit gave me) oddly the policeman who came round was spiritual and intrigued by my tarot decks.

Why Oh why didn't the spirit guides or tarrot warn you of this impending disaster. They're always 'I knew that was gonna happen' after the event, ain't they!

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 07:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

never underestimate the power of the Tiki:-)

Why would I underestimate
Power of the Tiki?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Phillip Roberts
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 07:45 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: filslash 2008-09-20 15:38 ]

View Profile of Phillip Roberts Send a personal message to Phillip Roberts  Email Phillip Roberts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tornhalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 1:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-22 04:52, Kon-Hemsby wrote:
Quote:

Why Oh why didn't the spirit guides or tarrot warn you of this impending disaster. They're always 'I knew that was gonna happen' after the event, ain't they!

Maybe they were in on it!

View Profile of Tornhalo Send a personal message to Tornhalo  Goto the website of Tornhalo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 3:13 pm   Permalink

That's why you 'Bloody Brits' need hand guns !!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-23 05:26 am   Permalink

Could this be another case of the 'Tiki of Unlimited Abundance'?

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
faemage
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-03 06:05 am   Permalink

thanks i see i am not welcome here at all.

thanks ...

i tried. and i was genuine.

View Profile of faemage Send a personal message to faemage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 10:33 am   Permalink

Fae,

There's no need to get all upset and leave, but I read through your posts here and you've got to understand that to us (and I can't speak for everyone) your posts are, well... bizarre, to say the least. I think you have a misunderstanding as to what this forum is about. See that "Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop" link under the Tiki Central logo near the top of the page? It's flashing, you can't miss it. Click it. Maybe to that list of "What Tiki Central Isn't" we should add "It's not about worshipping or praying to our tikis". (Although many here have found themselves lying prostrate in front of their tikis after a night rum-soaked revelry.)

Discussions about mediums and tarot cards are pretty off-topic here, so maybe you ought to ixnay the ookyspay alktay.

Buy yourself a copy of the Book of Tiki, read through the treasure trove of posts here and do as the natives do and you'll do just fine here.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation