FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events tonga hut tiki night! *saturday, june 30th!*
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
tonga hut tiki night! *saturday, june 30th!*
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 4:02 pm   Permalink

Summer time is officially here!

Start the season off right by celebrating with us at the Tonga Hut Saturday June 30th!

We will be premiering the fabulous new summer additions to the Tonga Hut Drink menu-be the first on your block to enjoy:

The TONGA LEI -created by our own PiPhiRho!
The GINGER FLAME -created by Bartender Suzy (me!)
The SQUIRREL IN PARADISE -c'mon, you know your curious. . .!
The SUM TING WONG -but oh-so-right!
The SATURN- It will put you in orbit!

We will also be doing some fun tiki trivial all night long for great prizes (mostly of the liquid variety!)

We will also have one of our fine DJ's for your dancing and auditory pleasures.

Details to follow.

MAHALO!

-Bartender Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-06-22 7:12 pm   Permalink

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 7:40 pm   Permalink

damn! that's a long drive for me that day. i'll have to think about it.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 10:52 pm   Permalink

humm Squirrle Sounds Tasty

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 11:29 pm   Permalink

Tonga Hut Tiki Night update!

To go along with the summertime fun and tasty new drink specials. . .
We will be screening the movie classics 'How to Stuff a Wild Bikini' and 'Psycho Beach Party'

and yes. . .the tiki trivia may very well include some tidbits from these cinematic gems. . .

Still getting the DJ thing squared away-check the thread tomorrow for the latest!

MAHALO

Bartender Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-27 12:14 am   Permalink

Great news folks!

We have the amazing DJ Devil One joining us on Saturday June 30th @ the Tonga Hut!

Spinning the best in Surf, Exotica, 60's Soul and Garage, Rockabilly and so much more!!!!

Be there or I will send out the headhunters!!!!

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-28 11:00 pm   Permalink

Squirrel in paradise sounds yummy!

I may go! I need to see what's going on Saturday!

Wee! Sounds exciting though!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NautiTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-28 11:15 pm   Permalink

Oh goody!...just in time for the 2nd Occasional Tiki Tour and Atomic Blast! See you Saturday with a bus load!

Cheers and Ma'halo

View Profile of NautiTiki Send a personal message to NautiTiki  Email NautiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-29 12:52 pm   Permalink

Yay Nautiki!

Can't wait to meet you and yer atomic tiki caravan!
We're gonna have a BLAST!!!

Hey folks-post a quick note here on the thread if you are planning on coming tomorrow. . . .that way we know how much booze to have on hand and if we need extra security (Little Lost Tiki. . .)

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-29 1:32 pm   Permalink

I'll be there. 1 Tonga Lei and 1 Saturn please.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-29 2:12 pm   Permalink

Too bad...I am going to the LA Wine Fest at the Queen Mary for the weekend. But I'm for sure gonna check your place out soon since you're not too far from me.

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-06-29 5:39 pm   Permalink

GROG on way.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-29 6:00 pm   Permalink

LOL Grog^^^^
I would dig it to bring you some cool tiki mugs & stuff to use in your game? What time you start pouring & spinning the licorice Suzy? Hope to see ya all there!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-29 7:26 pm   Permalink

All right, I am definitely coming on Saturday!

I am bringing a friend from New Jersey, she's never been to anything like this! So it better be a blast like last time!

Bringing my camera to take pretty pictures!

weeee! Can't wait to see everyone!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NautiTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-29 10:18 pm   Permalink

We should be 16-18 strong and should be there around 11ish...assuming that we can still walk after visiting the Tiki Ti and Purple Orchid.

Cheers and Ma'halo

View Profile of NautiTiki Send a personal message to NautiTiki  Email NautiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation