FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events dva gallery anniversary tiki show pics and reports
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
dva gallery anniversary tiki show pics and reports
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-24 5:15 pm   Permalink

here's aome pics from last night's dva gallery tiki anniversary party opening.....

here's phil from the cocktail preachers warmin' up before show time

Bamboolodge and friends

steve preacher and friends

rick from the preachers bangin on the skins with the baby bats.....

the joint was jumpin!!

Lori, renee and andrew

phil relaxin with the ladies.......

cocktail preachers do their thing...

hu-la-la!!!!...the dancers also doing their thing.....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 07:18 am   Permalink

The music was rockin and it was alittle hard to hear the person talking right next to you but I introduced myself to Tipsy McStagger who I have seen at different events many times. I got to put the name the face.

me and the tikitOny. This was my favorite one.

Some of the other mugs. It seemed like the TC fam. of mugs were all hanging out together.

I liked this painting. I told my girlfriend that I would paint the same one, only with her face and she declined.

Got to meet Mitch o' connell. Look at me tower over.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2007-06-25 07:23 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-25 10:07 am   Permalink

Great pictures you guys, thanks for sharing.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 10:57 am   Permalink

I liked this painting. I told my girlfriend that I would paint the same one, only with her face and she declined.

teakey, nice to finally meet you....judging from your expression in the photo it looks like you can hardly contain your excitement over this painting!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-06-25 10:57 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-25 11:44 am   Permalink

So did the teakey bezart mug sell at the show?
How many of the TC rocketships are left?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 11:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-25 10:57, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
judging from your expression in the photo it looks like you can hardly contain your excitement over this painting!!

hehe, tipsy irony in the house

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 12:20 pm   Permalink

..in answer to tikiskip...yes, there are decanters left as well as alot of art still for sale....check the dva gallery link below for those still available. be sure to ask david if they are available still cause he may not have updated the site yet with all the things that sold opening nite....

www.dvagallery.com

Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 1:27 pm   Permalink

Hey Teakey, congrats on having your artwork in the show. That would really have been a thrill!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-25 4:25 pm   Permalink

hey..what's in that baggie in your back pocket?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki junkman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 7:13 pm   Permalink

Got to stop in and check things out Saturday. My band had a show that night just down the block so I couldn't resist. The art looked great. Got me a copy of Tiki Road Trip 2nd ed. Looks nice James!

aloha,

tj

View Profile of tiki junkman Send a personal message to tiki junkman  Email tiki junkman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 9:08 pm   Permalink

Dude!
looks like teaKs scored hisself one Fat Sack!
Hope he shared it with Mitch!
Right on Big Guy!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-25 9:52 pm   Permalink

maybe his user name should be teaKILO.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-26 06:25 am   Permalink

dogbytes or is it hash brownie bytes?

My stoner friend mentioned that yesterday when I showed it to him just before (HE was)going to light up. Does it take a green thumb to notice that. NO, I don't light up- to poor anyways.

Had my Mitch O' Magazine for him to sign in that large Zip-lock. Stupid paint pen wouldn't work at first but Mo'C was nice enough to just keep trying. Nice guy!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-28 1:21 pm   Permalink

Here are some of my pics. Thank you all for coming out!

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-30 7:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-28 13:21, DaTiki wrote:
Here are some of my pics. Thank you all for coming out!

"Show them what they have won Johnny"
"A brand new BABY"

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation