FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts *Updates* Shipwreck Kelly & Tina's Backyard project.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
*Updates* Shipwreck Kelly & Tina's Backyard project.
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-25 3:40 pm   Permalink

KewLava!!!!!

I was looking up your fake bamboo today and wondered what happened to you. Low and behold you had posted TODAY! Nice lookin' carve, good to have you back.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kewlava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-25 5:28 pm   Permalink

Thanks Maddog! I HAVE been away for too long. This summer I'm planning to add to my yard's T.I.P.S.Y. factor quite a lot.

Here is a Fire Bowl, and patio area that I added this spring. The fire bowl runs on a propane bottle I have hidden under a fake rock (see pink arrow)in the picture on the right.

The bottled gas made it so I didn't need to get it "inspected" but I made sure I built it to code,anyway.

I also re-worked the little pond and waterfall. I put blue rope lights in the bottom, and built a little meeting hut around the waterfall, which I moved to the back of the pond. The seashell has an amber light behind it.

I call it Menehune Falls.

View Profile of Kewlava Send a personal message to Kewlava  Email Kewlava Goto the website of Kewlava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-06-25 5:59 pm   Permalink

Looks good, I posted your pond pic in the Let's See Those PONDS thread. Looks like you've learned the secret to tropical plants in the desert (silk )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-25 6:29 pm   Permalink

That big Moai is great!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-06-26 09:22 am   Permalink

Very nice place you've created!
I agree...the Moai is great!!

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation