FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Lemon Hart Crisis (Crisis Averted!--at least for me)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Lemon Hart Crisis (Crisis Averted!--at least for me)
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-18 3:20 pm   Permalink

OK, I think I'm set for as long as I realistically can be:

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-18 3:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-17 11:27, kkocka wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-07-15 19:42, KrakenHunterSteve wrote:
I spoke with one of the bartenders at Tonga Hut...They've reformulated their drinks with Goslings 151.

I was recently at Trader Sam's and we have another switch to Gosling's 151 as well. Not official yet but that's the current push for once the LH151 supply runs out. I think I might have to buy a bottle to try it myself. I think that Gosling's might be the popular replacement.

Shoot! The Murky Mojito was my new favorite there. I guess I'll have to try it with the Gosling's anyways.

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-25 07:01 am   Permalink

[Copy of my post this morning from the "Lemon Hart question" thread.]

Here are my Lemon Hart 151 and Gosling's 151 tasting results from last night's informal "Liver Games" at my home bar:

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 10:49 am   Permalink

Well done, thank you!

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-30 9:39 pm   Permalink

It took over a dozen phone calls to locate them, plus $250 (case discount plus cash discount) and a favor from a friend over 200 miles away to secure them, but doggone it, it was worth the trouble. I now have nine more bottles added to my once dwindling stash (I have 11.25 total now) which oughta get me through the drought.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jamoke
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-30 10:05 pm   Permalink

The pickins are getting slimmer, Hi-Time in CA has been out of stock for a week now.
Although still available at other on-line providers, the options are beginning to dwindle.

View Profile of jamoke Send a personal message to jamoke      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation