FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events July 25th Tiki Party in Phoenix, AZ
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
July 25th Tiki Party in Phoenix, AZ
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-25 09:56 am   Permalink

Stacey and I will be hang'n with Velvet Glass, Mark and Maggie, who are represent'n Tucson tonight. I'll try to bring my camera, if I forget I'll have to resort to doing some courtroom type sketches of the event.

Looking forward to seeing some Arizona Ona tonight.
Let's make it a bash to remember!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachcomber Jones

Posted: 2007-07-26 12:10 pm   Permalink

Great Show! Thanks to those who stopped by the Aloha Wood Booth and said Hi!

Ask About Beachcomber Pomade!!!!

View Profile of Beachcomber Jones Send a personal message to Beachcomber Jones  Email Beachcomber Jones Goto the website of Beachcomber Jones     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 1:50 pm   Permalink

Nice size crowd last night and some great music.
I'll try to post some pics later.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 5:54 pm   Permalink

Did you get a picture of that elusive "Arizona Ona"?
Bet you didn't

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 12:02 pm   Permalink

Pics below.

Shadowcasters take the stage.

Part of the crowd, recognize anybody?

Carving outside.

The dudes.

Maggie and Mark of Velvet Glass.

The Surfside IV take the stage.

The beautiful Stacey and a woody.

All partied out.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

Brice
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-07-29 10:58 pm   Permalink

Hello all:

First time posters, long-time tikilurkers. We attended the Rhythm Room bash and had a great time! It was swell to meet some of you and we look forward to meeting more the next time the ohana gets together around Phoenix. We found more goodies for our tiki collection and got good ideas for the next stuff that we suddenly need.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi finally and thank everyone for their warm welcome and hospitality.

Brice & Lisa in TikiTempe

View Profile of Brice Send a personal message to Brice      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lovevw181
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-30 7:15 pm   Permalink

I am sorry to say that the better half and myself were not able to attend. Boo Hoo. Glad to see a big turn out though on a Wednesday night!!!! Hopefully there will be more tiki parties in the future around here.
Michelle & Anthony
Phoenix

View Profile of lovevw181 Send a personal message to lovevw181  Email lovevw181     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LHR
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-30 10:36 pm   Permalink

Fender had a nice article on their page today about our wee shindig. You can see it here. Thanks again to all who came out! You really made our night. We are hoping to do this again next year sometime.

View Profile of LHR Send a personal message to LHR  Goto the website of LHR     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 1:13 pm   Permalink

Phoenix knows how to throw a tiki party! We had a great time, heard some great music and won Doug Horne's original Fender artwork. Yea!!!!!!!

Hey Brice and Lisa glad to see that you've changed your lurking status. Hope to meet up with you at the Kon Tiki some time.

Can't wait for the next shindig!

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 1:38 pm   Permalink

OMG.

I was in Phoenix, visiting home on July 25! I could have gone! ARgh!

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation