[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Thursdays at Forbidden Island
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Thursdays at Forbidden Island
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-05 9:50 pm   Permalink

I've been meaning to start a thread on this for a while. Since there is now a DJ every Thursday night spinning great retro tunes at Forbidden Island, some of us have been heading over there instead of, and as well as, going on Wednesday evenings. So if anyone is interested in heading over there for Thursay Evening shenanigans, post it here on this thread. See ya there!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 09:34 am   Permalink

Yeah, Thursdays are the new Wednesday! ....what?....

We had a great time last night. Tanoa the Samoa Boy sure can rock a record player!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-06 12:56 pm   Permalink

The fez boys were planning on shifting to Thursday nights until early September anyway due to a night class I'm teaching so maybe we will just stay there, who knows.

View Profile of Buster Send a personal message to Buster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 1:16 pm   Permalink

I LIKE that idea! It's closer to Friday too, so only one day of post FI tiredness to get through. Though we may still do Weds or both. We'll see.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 1:18 pm   Permalink

Thursday is definitely better for me. Too many other things happening on Wednesdays that I've been missing.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 3:57 pm   Permalink

Anyone heading over tonight?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 5:49 pm   Permalink

Hey Mai Tai.....I will be there for night 1 of my 3 or 4 night stand. Heading out now.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 6:13 pm   Permalink

We may head over early or late, but no guarantee...hanging at Thrillville tonight to see James Bond and hear Pollo Del Mar!

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2007-07-12 18:13 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-13 09:17 am   Permalink

Is there a FI shuttle service to Sacramento in the works?!?!?!?!?!?

I bet we could fill one....have fun everyone.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-13 2:41 pm   Permalink

Dayum straight!!! We need an FI shuttle for Sacramento tikiphiles. Weeknights are so hard for me, even though most of the days I work in Oakland.....that drive home to Sacramento is a killer after slamming a few back.

Thanks for starting this thread Mai Tai....we need pictures of you and Coco Loco stumbling home after a few bowls.

I am still dying for a Monkeypod!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 3:31 pm   Permalink

Anyone heading over tonight? Last night was pretty damn great with Pablus there, along with some of the TC heavy hitters. I think I'll pop in tonight for a bit, as a warm up for tomorrow night's stint at Tiki Ti.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 3:46 pm   Permalink

I'm meeting a co-worker there around 5:30. But I'll be gone by 7:30. I still have a lot to do before tomorrow and I need to get plenty of sleep tonight!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 8:21 pm   Permalink

The fabulous DJ Tanoa is hosting his bi-monthly "Rock a Hula" event tonight starting at 9pm.
Sip to the hits: Rockabilly, Island Rarities and jump blues.
Head on by...

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 1:59 pm   Permalink

Tonight is Church Of Sinatra at Forbidden Island. Great Rat Pack tunes! I'll be there. Anyone else?

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 4:51 pm   Permalink

What happens on "Forbidden Island Saturdays"?

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and I plan on being there on a Saturday soon)!

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation