FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Thursdays at Forbidden Island
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Thursdays at Forbidden Island
Buster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-26 5:50 pm   Permalink

Phil, Martin and I are on for tonight,

View Profile of Buster Send a personal message to Buster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 01:46 am   Permalink

Pssst!...

Me?

Yeah, you.

What?

Quicksand.

Quick...sand?

Yeah, Quicksand.

Is that right?

Yeah, it's no mistake....Quicksand.

Once it grabs you...you can't let go,
Ray Ben Midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 11:15 am   Permalink

Coco Loco and I should be there tonight. I'm feeling a little parched.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-02 2:59 pm   Permalink

Phil and I will be there

View Profile of Buster Send a personal message to Buster      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-09 5:16 pm   Permalink

Hey, I'll be meeting my AA sponsor tonight at Forbidden Island. Anyone else interested in going? I think The Jab is spinning wax tonight.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-23 11:00 am   Permalink

Who's in for welcoming the Scottish Clown Doctor tonight?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-23 2:17 pm   Permalink

Scottish Clown Doctor?!?!

Of course I have to be in Texas. Figures. Someone have a a drink for me. Or mail me some Lemon Hart for tikisakes! Denton is a dry county!!!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-23 2:36 pm   Permalink

Did you say dry county?!? Oh man!!! Those words send shivers down my spine. Good thing that Dallas is close by. Is the Waffle House still in Denton? Good hangin' with ya at Oasis, hope you had a safe flight back.

Coco Loco and I will be at Forbidden Island tonight, to meet the Scottish Clown Doctors.

suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-24 1:56 pm   Permalink

Yes, at least Dallas is reasonably nearby. I guess I'm really going to have to earn my Zombies around here! And then there is that whole thing of finding a decent place that actually sells the rum I want... fear, oh fear the dry county. Ack!

Had a good trip back, thanks. Haven't found the Waffle House yet but I'm sure it's still around. It was swell hanging out with you at Oasis too! Miss you kids already! How was last night at FI?

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-24 9:00 pm   Permalink

Hi-Times Wine in Costa Mesa does mail order for a nominal fee if you can't find what you're looking for. FI was quite fun last night. No DJ, but we had fun with the Clowndoctor representatives. Fiona (who oversees the clowndoctors) and Jeff were sweethearts and had very interesting travel stories. And...they got engaged while in Hawaii! Talk about topping on the cake.

Quote:

On 2007-08-24 13:56, suzanne wrote:
Yes, at least Dallas is reasonably nearby. I guess I'm really going to have to earn my Zombies around here! And then there is that whole thing of finding a decent place that actually sells the rum I want... fear, oh fear the dry county. Ack!

Had a good trip back, thanks. Haven't found the Waffle House yet but I'm sure it's still around. It was swell hanging out with you at Oasis too! Miss you kids already! How was last night at FI?

Suzanne

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 08:10 am   Permalink

Good to know about the mail order. Might have to resort to that if I don't have any other options! Also HURRAY for Fiona and Jeff!

Suzanne

tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 5:01 pm   Permalink

Aloha y'all....on business in Pleasanton and have the evening free...anyone up for a quick trip to FI? Sorry for the late notice, but didn't know I'd be free this evening. And if tonight does not work, maybe tomorrow before my 8:00pm flight...PM me or please post back here if you are up for an FI quickie.

Mahalo!

tiki-tina

p.s. Coco Loco, hope you back is better! Great to meet you and Mai Tai @ Oasis.

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 2:51 pm   Permalink

Wheee! Forbidden Island will be Going Green (of sorts) two nights in a row.

My new zero-emissions all-electric plug-in Zenn will be making its debut tonight! Come by and see my new little bundle of Eco-friendly Joy!!!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
princessP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 3:00 pm   Permalink

Ooohh I want a plug in truck. Zenn car is pretty cool.

Humm I just might have to stop by tonight

View Profile of princessP Send a personal message to princessP  Email princessP Goto the website of princessP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 4:33 pm   Permalink

I'll have to drop by tonight and check out the green car and green mug!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation