FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Saturday, AUGUST 4th....Sam Gambino at Sam's Seafood date changed....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Saturday, AUGUST 4th....Sam Gambino at Sam's Seafood date changed....
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 12:00 am   Permalink

hey We'll finally meet! ... NOT!

Crap.. i'm out of town !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SH!T!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-12 8:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-12 00:00, crazy al wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SH!T!!

That's what I say......

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam and Samantha

Posted: 2007-07-15 01:07 am   Permalink

We are very excited to have Sam Gambino visiting us on the 28th of July!!! Thanks very much toSam, Holden and tikifarm for arranging the event and the beautiful Mugs and Artwork! As Sam is so amazing we are already getting lots of reservations! We are still finalizing the entertainment for the evening, we have a special mix plate planned and the Sam's Original Mai Tai circa 1957/1960 will be flowing for tikicentral and tikifarm for $5. PLease remember this is the recipe was used by Sam's old school bartenders with their hand written notes it is a pineapple based drink without grenadine, etc. if the ONLY Mai Tai to your liking is Trader Vics and you don't want to live on the edge you may want to lean toward beer like the Reverend advised. It is tiki music that evening and we will be having a tiki tuesday beginning in August. We hope you all are as excited to have The Ever-So Talented and genuinely nice guy - Sam Gambino- visiting as we are. We will update with final entertainment plans asap.And thanks again to Holden for makin' it happen!

Samantha

View Profile of Sam and Samantha Send a personal message to Sam and Samantha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 10:53 am   Permalink

Mmmmmmmm.......

Beeeeeer!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 10:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-12 00:00, crazy al wrote:
hey We'll finally meet! ... NOT!

Crap.. i'm out of town !! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SH!T!!

D'oh!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 11:35 pm   Permalink

Hey Sam and Samantha- Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm looking so forward to getting there - Can't wait to have one of those real deal Mai Tais too!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 01:19 am   Permalink

Have a great trip to the left coast Sam! I wish I was there to welcome ya! While you are there be sure to give LLT a noogie, Grog, Sabu and Kirby a few head thump and charge all your drinks to Bamboo Bens tab. Wish I could be there have fun in CA!!! Your in good hands.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 9:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Chongo! I'm looking forward to it! It's been 21 years since I've been there, so I'm sure it'll be different.

www.samgambino.com

Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-21 11:01 pm   Permalink

Shouldn't this post be changed to show the new date of this event? I see that the "Flyer" on the first post has been changed to August 4th, but there has been no mention of the change in any other post and the "header" still sez July 28th.

I would hate to drive the 4 miles from my house and not have an event to partake in.

Of course I jest, but the new date is August 4th, right?

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-22 4:30 pm   Permalink

So 'Sam's is a not a 7 day week tiki bar ?

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-22 10:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-21 23:01, Riptide wrote:
Shouldn't this post be changed to show the new date of this event? I see that the "Flyer" on the first post has been changed to August 4th, but there has been no mention of the change in any other post and the "header" still sez July 28th.

I would hate to drive the 4 miles from my house and not have an event to partake in.

Of course I jest, but the new date is August 4th, right?

Yes, thanks Riptide. I wanted to make sure that I could travel the 2000 miles from my house to be there on the 4th before I officially changed the info in this thread. I'll be there on the 4th. I hope to see you there! Now that it's on the 4th, maybe I'll get to meet Crazy Al and the Reverend too!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino 2007-07-22 22:11 ]

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-07-22 10:40 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna be out of town on the 27th too, So moving it to the 4th is excellent.

Whew!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 04:50 am   Permalink

double crap!!!

Won't be back home till the 6th..

I'll be with Mrs. Boo and C'Al on the 4th in Frisco..

d'oh!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 12:50 pm   Permalink

Ahhhh crap! I too will be in San Francisco on the 4th!

Are the 2 new mugs being produced in large quantities? I haven't read any info on this.

I assume if I keep my plans to go to Sam's on the 28th, the mugs will not be available, right?

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-23 11:44 pm   Permalink

Ahhhh, the 4th. Much better. Now I can find a sub and bail on my gig!!! YAY!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation