FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tropical Print Fabric 25% off at Beverly's
Tropical Print Fabric 25% off at Beverly's
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-08 12:59 am   Permalink

I was in the Beverly's store in Alameda today and discovered that their "tropical" print fabrics are 25% off through July 31st. Not a particularly stimulating selection, but some of it might be good for crafts.

They also had a small section of other tropical items near the front of the store. Items include grass hula skirts, grass table skirts (maybe we should pick up some of these for next year's FI float), hibiscus print parasols, gift bags, pencils, hanging hibiscus print paper globe lights, faux floral leis, bracelets, etc.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-09 7:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks for this excellent info! Of course, I am trying to get rid of things pre-move, instead of adding to the collection, but I'll probably have to go over there anyway.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation