FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Party at the Granite Tiki Lounge on July 29, 2007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Party at the Granite Tiki Lounge on July 29, 2007
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 4:40 pm   Permalink

Just got home! Thanks for the hospitality Granite & Mrs Granite. I'm not very good at taking pictures but here are a few.

Our lovely hosts

The Bar

The people

Granite's Mom

He's with the band!

Granite playing

Thanks a lot...

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 6:38 pm   Permalink

Glad to see Tumbuna making new friends! Thanks for posting the pics, and glad you are enjoying your mug, i only regret i could not have been there to enjoy your party

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the pics TG....looks like you all had fun.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 11:41 pm   Permalink

Big thanks to Tikisgrl and the Mayor Of Exotica for coming to my party!

And thanks for the mugs Beth, you really didn't have to do that! I'm so grateful!

Tim, you kick ass behind that bar! Love the vinyl! Can't wait to listen to it some more tomorrow (when the house isn't so loud )

When I find my camera in all this mess and destruction, I'll post some pics!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:08 am   Permalink

Looks like a swinging time had by all. Sorry we couldn't make it.

Next time for sure. Or even sooner, we'll do a meet up somewhere in your neck of the woods for a change.

More pics!! Post more pics!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:52 am   Permalink

Bargoyle, as far away as I was from home, you were just down the street from my home! Hope the concert was killin! I would love to have seen it as well!

[ This Message was edited by: The Mayor Of Exotica 2007-07-30 12:01 ]

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:04 pm   Permalink

GT, Kate, thanks so much for your hospitality! It was a swingin' bash, and in spite of the best efforts by the weather to dampen the spirits, they flowed freely. Now I can make it until next month, the Bus Tour!

P.S. My hands still smell like juice and rum today. A very good smell!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:57 pm   Permalink

The Police were actually alot better than I expected (Sound-wise that is, not performance-wise-I expected a good performance.....I saw the Stones at Fenway last year, and the sound was TERRIBLE...horrible acoustics in that place....this show, it sounded pretty damn good!), but the Fenway cocktails left a bit to be desired ($7.00 bud light!?!?!?!). My hands didn't smell like limes & rum....more like beer & pretzels!!

Now c'mon & make with the pics!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-07-30 16:47 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 9:41 pm   Permalink

More Pics! (probably more to come too)

That's the Mayor of Exotica (far left) narrowly escaping being asked up to the stage (the skies opened up and flooded down upon us right after these shots were taken)

[ This Message was edited by: The Granite Tiki 2007-07-30 21:49 ]

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 10:38 am   Permalink

Great bunch of pix! Were any taken of the indoor refuge bar? Quite the nice example of quality decor!

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 11:42 am   Permalink

I honestly don't know. By the time we were indoors, we were getting drunk on YOUR mixology, and at that point, I completely forgot about my camera.

I think I remember someone taking a picture in there, but we'll have to wait and see if anyone sends me any.

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 12:23 pm   Permalink

The rums of the Granite Tiki Bar. (unfortunately, the empties were already thrown out, that would have made a more interesting picture)

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 2:25 pm   Permalink

Looks like I missed another awesome party. Thanks for the pics!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation