FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Ukelele Festival Thurs. July 12 at Japanese American National Museum
Ukelele Festival Thurs. July 12 at Japanese American National Museum
annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-10 9:43 pm   Permalink

Southern California Ukulele Showcase

Our popular summer concert series kicks off with a celebration of all things "uke." The evening will include performances by Daniel Ho, Herb Ohta Jr., Bill Tapia, Dan "Soybean" Sawyer, Steven Espaniola, Makena, King Kukulele, The Bilgewater Brothers and more. This is definitely one not-to-be-missed concert for ukulele lovers everywhere. Guest Curator: Ali Lexa, Host, KPFK's Ukulele Spotlight.

FREE!

http://www.janm.org/events/summerconcerts#2007-07-12

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cannibal Sam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-11 3:51 pm   Permalink

do you know if the show is inside or outside and if outside can we bring chairs and a cooler w/ snacks ?

View Profile of Cannibal Sam Send a personal message to Cannibal Sam  Email Cannibal Sam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-11 4:59 pm   Permalink

Sorry, I have no idea. I included a link for info, but I just got this forwarded to me, I'm not involved in it at all.

The link to the museum might have info.

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation