FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Big Ol Tiki Bash Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Big Ol Tiki Bash Roll Call
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-19 08:39 am   Permalink

SPECIAL MISSION: Anyone coming up from the San Diego Area? If so PM me we need your help ~ Mahalo

WooHoo to Kustomtiki! He came to our rescue

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-07-19 09:35 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 10:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-19 08:17, little lost tiki wrote:
HEY!
All Harassments must be IN PERSON!
That way i can lunge at them...

That's why I'm driving over 400 miles! The opportunity to harass Kinny is worth every gallon of gas!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 11:32 am   Permalink

THAT'S KIND OF SCARY.....
Anyways,if anyone gets bored of harassing LLT at the BASH, head on over to the DUNK-A-DRUNK tank! All the proceeds from the Dave's Not Home Dunk will be donated to other special needs folks like himself! It's for a good cause!

Here's a description from the folks we rented it from...
Its was specifically designed to be one of a kind in Southern California. You have never seen a Dunk Tank like our DUNK-A-DRUNK. It comprises dual targets that can be interchanged to suite your desire, from the conventional design to a basketball version, both of which can be used simultaneously. The conventional design even includes a radar that clocks your pitch, while both targets include LED “hit” indicators. The 550 gallon tank is rear lighted and even water filtered to keep the water clean and free of vomit through out its use.....
Come to the BASH!
it's all types of FANCY!
like the ketchup...

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 6:33 pm   Permalink

Coco Loco and I will be heading down to SoCal, so I can get my Big Ol' Drunk On at the Big Ol' Bash! My friend Terri, who lives right across the street from Tiki Farm, should be going as well, along with one of her friends. Oh hey, let me be the first to volunteer my drunk ass for that Dunk-A-Drunk tank!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-19 8:59 pm   Permalink

Another Special Mission! Is there anyone coming to the Bash from L.A. area that can make a pick-up around the 91 & 710 fwys on Saturday? PM me asap. Mahalo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 9:01 pm   Permalink

I'll be there the bus stops a couple of blocks away !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 9:02 pm   Permalink

I'll be there the bus stops a couple of blocks away !!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-20 09:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-19 20:59, WooHooWahine wrote:

Another Special Mission! Is there anyone coming to the Bash from L.A. area that can make a pick-up around the 91 & 710 fwys on Saturday? PM me asap. Mahalo!

WoooHooo Mission Accomplished!! Mucho Mahalo Soccer Tiki

Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-20 2:47 pm   Permalink

Hey,
The Lagoon Room will be open all afternoon Sat 1:00- 6:00 Feel free to stop by. Pm me if you want directions. See you at the farm.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-20 9:31 pm   Permalink

This will be my first Tiki event.
I am looking forward to it although I am not sure what to expect.

I want to meet some of these talented carvers.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-20 11:30 pm   Permalink

Hey,

Atomic Cocktail

You comin' to the Bash ???

It's my turn for through down!!!

LOL!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Uggamug
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-21 12:27 am   Permalink

In!

View Profile of Uggamug Send a personal message to Uggamug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-21 01:13 am   Permalink

I have drum corps rehearsal until 6, but I'll be heading that way after that. Be there a little late, but wouldn't miss this.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-21 07:19 am   Permalink

We will be there after a visit to the Lagoon Room.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-21 11:17 am   Permalink

Last night, Tiki Ti! Next stop - Lagoon Room (after Oceanic Arts, and the drive through giant Donut Hole in beautiful La Puente). Then the Bash! See ya there!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation