FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Clothes for Tikis at Tiki Bash?
Clothes for Tikis at Tiki Bash?
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 7:34 pm   Permalink

Every trip I take overseas I bring 2 duffel bags of used clothing to donate to the locals, but I'm running seriously low for this trip. So...I'm tossing around the idea of giving away tikis for clothing donations. No socks or underwear please. Black t-shirts, blue jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, warm stuff is always appreciated as well as all kids clothes. If anyone would like to trade leave me a post here or shoot me a pm. - Jason

View Profile of smokintikis Send a personal message to smokintikis  Email smokintikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 7:42 pm   Permalink

Where are you going? We usually give our stuff to the DAV, but we could round of some for ya.

Also, where were ya Saturday?!?

[ This Message was edited by: 4WDtiki 2007-07-16 19:42 ]

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 7:50 pm   Permalink

I'm off to Bali, Indonesia. I've been going there for about 8 years now, it's my home away from home. I've already gotten a couple of my friends Harley shirts off of e-bay, but that gets expensive. Anyway...Saturday, I spent the entire day on the couch. Damn I love that spicy food, but it doesn't always like me. I didn't want to pollute your toilet all day. I checked out the pics from the chop, I wish I was there instead of here. Next time, no Habanero salsa the night before. - J

View Profile of smokintikis Send a personal message to smokintikis  Email smokintikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-16 7:55 pm   Permalink

Great Idea! You can count SoccerTiki and I in. We'll bring a bag full of stuff for you

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 8:50 pm   Permalink

Jason,

I have a few kids small Bamboo Ben Bamboo Shirts that I'll donate. Maybe some other kids stuff too. The lil' Boo's are growing like weeds!!!

See you at zee bash!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 9:16 pm   Permalink

Right on. Thanks, I'll be sure to have some good stuff for you guys.

smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-17 3:09 pm   Permalink

BUMP

tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-17 3:21 pm   Permalink

I got lotsa clothes kickin around that I don't need. Maybe I'll bring some too.

What kinda Tiki stuff you got ?

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-17 4:06 pm   Permalink

Check out my e-bay auctions at smokintikis.net to get an idea. I'll be bringing some of that stuff and other pieces. - J

goddess-sun
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-18 07:43 am   Permalink

Hey Jason,

I have a few items to donate. No tiki's needed to help out others.

Count me in.

View Profile of goddess-sun Send a personal message to goddess-sun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 08:37 am   Permalink

Cool, thank you, - Jason

Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 09:05 am   Permalink

What about blankets and such?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 10:00 am   Permalink

cool idea. now I have a good reason to clean out a closet.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 12:44 pm   Permalink

Blankets would be good, but they're just to bulky to pack. Thanks though. I'm stoked, getting a lot of responses, thanks again everyone. - J

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation