advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Hut Kits -
Tiki Hut Kits -
TikiJill

Posted: 2007-07-23 6:46 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have any personal experience positvie or negative about some of the kits you can purchase online? I am planning on ordering from www.tropicalshade.net

Please let me know your thoughts/opinions.

Thanks.

Jill

View Profile of TikiJill Send a personal message to TikiJill  Email TikiJill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-23 8:05 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC TikiJill...not a builder myself, but know some of the experts will be by with suggestions. Don't forget to post pictures of your project. Have fun!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-24 03:07 am   Permalink

Welcome to TC Tiki Jill. It really depends on what you need/want. Kits are great for those that just need a quickly assembled shelter or shady spot, and don't adequately possess the resources to build from scratch. Many many nice examples of scratch built; Huts/Shelters/Chickies/Bars/Nooks are abound here. Just use the search feature and check it all out before you dive into the kit.

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-24 4:12 pm   Permalink

Hey Jill,
I can get you a better price on everything that those guys stock on that website. Check your personal messages for ordering info.
Buzzy

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation