[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NYC Tiki Party in September
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
NYC Tiki Party in September
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 09:37 am   Permalink

I would like to host a tiki party in my "Tiki Bar in the Sky" (I live in a high-rise overlooking Central Park) for a Saturday in September, and all TC Ohana are welcome. I did not set a specific date yet as I wanted to see what date works best for most. Anyone who is interested should please reply with what dates work best for them.

Cheers,
Urban Tiki (Ray)

[ This Message was edited by: Urban Tiki 2007-07-27 09:37 ]

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 10:56 am   Permalink

The Mrs. & I are coming to NYC for our 13th anniversary. We'll be there on Sept. 1. If that happens to be the date, we'd love to come by and meet the East Coast TCers.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 12:09 pm   Permalink

East or West Side ?

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 2:41 pm   Permalink

Hey we live in the Big (Pine)Apple too!
Look forward to meeting you!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikinomad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 3:34 pm   Permalink

I'm in Jersey but would love to stop by!
Mahalo Bro........keep me posted!

View Profile of Tikinomad Send a personal message to Tikinomad  Email Tikinomad Goto the website of Tikinomad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 4:00 pm   Permalink

Sounds fab: we'd be up for any weekend but Sept 1.
We're former NYCers a short bus or train ride away and would love to meet more ohana.

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 4:15 pm   Permalink

Hey - thanks for putting out the invite. We run our amateur tiki bar down in the west village and would be available except labor day weekend and the weekend of Sept 15th.

Joe & Nicole

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-28 05:28 am   Permalink

My husband and I would love to come as well. We could do any Saturday except September 1 and 29.

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-28 07:55 am   Permalink

Love to be there. I'm in upstate NY. Might take the train. Later in the month would be better for me.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 1:16 pm   Permalink

I think I'm free all of September.

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:53 pm   Permalink

I'll try and make it in from Allentown I am having my end of summer luau on the 1st but the weekend after Labor Day looks good. If you guys can make it out this way on the 1st it would be great to have more ohana.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 06:15 am   Permalink

Thanks for the responses,
It will definitely not be the weekend of the 1st, as I am out of town that weekend. Right now I am thinking the 22nd may be best. Does that work?

I am located at Broadway and 56th Street.

Cheers,
Ray

[ This Message was edited by: Urban Tiki 2007-07-30 06:16 ]

View Profile of Urban Tiki Send a personal message to Urban Tiki  Email Urban Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 09:48 am   Permalink

Works for me!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Urban Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:29 am   Permalink

My Jewish friends just reminded me the 22nd is Yom Kippur, so it will have to be the 8th.

khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 4:59 pm   Permalink

I'm in for the 8th. Is that a definite date? I'm going to make hotel reservations for Saturday night. Any suggestions on where to stay? The last time I stayed in NYC I had a room at the Marriott next to the World Trade Center. That tells you how long it's been since the last time I stayed over night in the city. I did drive down to see "Spamalot" last year but we didn't stay over. Saw a matinee and had dinner and then drove home the same night. If I come down by myself I'm going to take the train. If the wife comes with me I'll probably drive.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation