FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Project Tiki Begins!!!! - with pics
Project Tiki Begins!!!! - with pics
TikiJill

Posted: 2007-07-31 06:08 am   Permalink

Hi Everyone
Just want to announce that the renovation of our backyard has begun!!!! I am so anxious and a little overwhelmed at how much of my yard will be Tiki'd up - but am excited as well. I just know I am going to love it.

I am not going to share too much of our plan (and we do have one ---- not winging it, that would stress me out) I would like you to watch it evolve and be surprised when something new happens and of course get your opinions. This should be a fun learning experience for the Monnahans!

Here is the BLOG I've created to keep track of the project....enjoy - and feel free to post comments.

http://tikiproject.blogspot.com/

Jill

View Profile of TikiJill Send a personal message to TikiJill  Email TikiJill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thortiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 3:15 pm   Permalink

It will be interesting to see what you have planned.
Are your neighbors aware of the Tiki creations about
to take place?

Thortiki

View Profile of Thortiki Send a personal message to Thortiki  Goto the website of Thortiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-31 9:23 pm   Permalink

Keep us posted...and throw a few pictures up in this thread. You have a good-sized yard....bet you have some fun things planned.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJill

Posted: 2007-08-13 6:05 pm   Permalink

Much progress has been made...

Take a look at the pics and you can check the blog too
http://tikiproject.blogspot.com/

Please let me know your thoughts

View Profile of TikiJill Send a personal message to TikiJill  Email TikiJill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 11:27 pm   Permalink

Looks like fun! Good start!

Keep me in mind for tikis and decor... handcarved logs... and only a state or two away depending on what part of Iowa you're in. Personal delivery may even be an option.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18597&forum=7&394

Good luck with the rest!

Dave
Lake Tiki

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Meheadhunter
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-10-16 9:01 pm   Permalink

Lookin real cool.....I did something similar in my yard.....would like to see more pics if you have any.

View Profile of Meheadhunter Send a personal message to Meheadhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation