FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hula Hula Seattle, WA - Mug Release Party Is a Go!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Hula Hula Seattle, WA - Mug Release Party Is a Go!
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-10 10:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-10 10:03, sweetpea wrote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ditto.
forgodssakes, we're importing CANADIANS for this event!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 12:28 pm   Permalink

"...we're importing CANADIANS for this event! -dogbytes-

If Canadians are in town it's always an event! Tiki mugs? We don' need no stinkin' Tiki mugs!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 3:26 pm   Permalink

A party without Canadians is like a Mai Tai without Midori. dang it!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 3:42 pm   Permalink

Mug or no mug, there will be a Canadian invasion. (our intelligence suggests you're hiding them)
....and for the record, this invasion has nothing to do with your vast Orange Curacao & TV Dark Rum reserves!

[ This Message was edited by: Pepe le Tiki 2007-09-10 16:18 ]

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 4:04 pm   Permalink

I'm with Pepe on this! It has nothing to do with your tucked away stashes!!
You will be invaded anyway as we have nothing better to do and France is too far away!! Ha Ha Ha!!

I might just have to bring more stuff down to keep the Seattle Tikiphiles in line!!
Hopefully this will work as it would be great to meet some new and see some old faces again!!
TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 7:07 pm   Permalink

We've got the mugs for the event & event posters w/art by Lisa Petrucci! We lost Lushy though as Andy from the band is on a gig now in the UK w/the Specials & Mick Jones (formerly of the Clash). Also, we haven't put a lot of hype into this but we do still want to do it after speaking w/the owner today. I know in my emails/pm's/etc. that one of the "brethern" here on TC is a local dj and spins a nice mix-up. Are you out there?? Anybody interested in lendin' this Farmer a helpin' hand in adding another nice layer to this event PLEASE DON'T PM ME but send an email to holden@tikifarm.com.

The owner mentioned that as an event exclusive, they'll be selling the mug with a cocktail for only $14.95!

I'm looking forward to gettin' a "shouoot" from any of you Canadians, too eh!

Holden

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-09-11 19:08 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 8:18 pm   Permalink

excellent! our rumrunner pals from Canadia will incapacitate us and take over our tikibars!

Holden: will you be coming to Seattle?

the rest of you guys: we're going to
Ivar's Salmon House for Brunch on Sunday ~ let me know if you can join us, probably around noon.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sgirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-12 12:24 am   Permalink

I'd love one or even two (ie one of each) of these mugs but sadly will not be able to make it to Seattle for the event. Would anyone who is going be interested in trading one or two of these mugs for one or two of the Forbidden Island mugs (brown and/or green)?

View Profile of Sgirl Send a personal message to Sgirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 12:57 pm   Permalink

Sweet!! The mug release party is on and the Canandians are coming!
This is going to be an awesome party, rumor even has it that Dogbytes
is making a cake and Monkeyskull will be performing the pee-wee tequila
dance on the bar!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 11:17 am   Permalink

Holden!
How many mugs you got? Are ya gonna be up here? And how many mugs are coming up with you? I'll be wanting more than one !

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 6:47 pm   Permalink

Wow, I'd love one too! I'll never make it to Seattle that weekend though. I'll already be in Alameda.

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 7:43 pm   Permalink

yep, I'm gonna head on up. Plenty of mugs to go around for the event. The $14.95 mug/drink combo special that they'll be offering is pretty sweet! See you folks there!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-14 08:33 am   Permalink

Yea! an event. Looking forward to seeing eceryone.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-17 10:33 pm   Permalink

Okay, great!! If someone wants to do some trading, maybe we can bring some of that Castro stuff that ya'll cant get down there!! Let me know!
Looking forward to coming down South!!

[ This Message was edited by: TabooDan 2007-09-17 22:35 ]

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 07:47 am   Permalink

TabooDan,

Often I think of my good friend HC (hint) and the great drinks
we used to make 7 years ago (hint). But sadly I haven't seen him
or his brother in quite sometime, and would be very happy if I
ran into them this weekend. So happy in fact I would shower them
with gifts or cash at our joyous reunion.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation