[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events End of Summer Luau in Allentown
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
End of Summer Luau in Allentown
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-02 4:14 pm   Permalink

Mahalo to all of the ohana who made the trek to Allentown for making the luau such a great time.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-02 5:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the great time! Best party I've ever driven 7 hours to attend.

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Looie Kalua
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-03 4:43 pm   Permalink

Matt, we had a great time at your party - thanks! We forgot our camera at home, though, so we don't have any pix. But many happy returns, and we'll take some next time.

View Profile of Looie Kalua Send a personal message to Looie Kalua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 10:00 am   Permalink

Hey Matt,

Sorry we didnt make it. Had some family stuff come up & wound up staying home all weekend (everyone is fine, everything is cool now). Hope it was a blast & post some pics so I can see what I missed out on.

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-06 11:17 am   Permalink

Hi Matt,

While I couldn't be there physically, I drank spirits in honor thereof. Looks like a great gathering was had! Hope to see you again soon at another Tiki occasion. Great to meet you on the bus!!!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-06 12:51 pm   Permalink

Your honor,

Just order the new CD, can't wait to give a listen.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation