advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Help! What are those globe/bubble hanging lamps called?

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page ) Remove Highlighting
Help! What are those globe/bubble hanging lamps called?
Tiki Socialite

Joined: Jan 29, 2004
Posts: 2094
From: San Pedro, CA
Posted: 2007-08-28 6:35 pm   Permalink

We won't believe a word you say until you show us pictures!

Well, I don't know about the lights at thatch, but I did one using the stained glass spray and it came out pretty good.

The red one in the picture above was a clear 10" diameter globe. I put about 2 or 3 coats of the red spray on it. The bulb inside is a 15 watt white bulb, but I had a lower wattage red one in there for a while too. I think it turned out pretty nice!

(PS - the light on the right hand side is an ONATIKI - he makes great stuff!!)

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

 View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation