Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel My Hawaiian vacation
My Hawaiian vacation
IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 10:24 pm   Permalink

I just came back from the most mesmerizing trip of a lifetime...O'ahu,Maui,Hawaii and Kauai...it was Tiki haven,Enjoy

60.jpg[/img]

_______
_____
_____

...Castaway on the Isle of Life...

[ This Message was edited by: IsleConch 2007-08-11 22:28 ]

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 08:37 am   Permalink

Aloha and welcome back! Thanks for sharing your tiki pics. If you have any specific highlights or Hawaii recommendations you'd like to share, please post them in the Hawaii Vacation Tips thread here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=216&forum=16
Looking forward to hearing about it.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIMIKE FL
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-03-29 10:27 am   Permalink

Aloha IC,
I just saw one of your old postings of the hawaiian va'ca'. My wife and I went in Oct2008. We had a great time. We are also in SB. We live near the Chevy Chase area. Good to know there is TC's in the area. Here's some photos of our trip.
Wife in the bamboo
The damn Henry on a Holland America
Heaiu
Ofshore in Maui

View Profile of TIKIMIKE FL Send a personal message to TIKIMIKE FL  Email TIKIMIKE FL Goto the website of TIKIMIKE FL     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiauction
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 12:42 pm   Permalink

i did that same coral gardens dive in maui (from your last pic), but the cove at honolua was outta this world.

View Profile of tikiauction Send a personal message to tikiauction  Goto the website of tikiauction     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 12:02 pm   Permalink

IsleConch, Aloha:
Where is the 3rd photo taken - of you between the two tikis? Is it on Kauai or at a luau?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IsleConch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-05 3:40 pm   Permalink

That pic was taken in Kauai..but I can't remember the name of the store..it's a store which sells jewelry and wood items, the outside patio has a make believe volcano and the palapa with the Tikis.

...Castaway on the Isle of Life...

View Profile of IsleConch Send a personal message to IsleConch  Email IsleConch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thomasvilleam

Posted: 2009-04-09 05:50 am   Permalink

Jean & Abbott offer the best vacation rentals including what to do, where to eat information to fulfill your vacation needs.

View Profile of Thomasvilleam Send a personal message to Thomasvilleam  Goto the website of Thomasvilleam     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-16 10:58 am   Permalink

If I may jump in a sec -

Christiki - those tikis are at the Hawaiian Trading Post, at the junction of Hwy. 50 and 130 in Lawai, Kauai, not too far from Poipu. Wonderful jewelry, including pearls and gorgeous, super-expensive Ni'ihau shell leis.

IsleConch - nice photos!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Passerby
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-04-28 7:41 pm   Permalink

First of all, A big thank you to all Tiki Centralians who offered up suggestions and help in my recent Kauai itinerary planning.
Our trip was a great success and a pile of fun.

To share some of it, I thought I'd post a link to my pictures, (recently posted on facebook.) Enjoy!

Part 1
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78852&id=565977926

Part 2
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78852&id=565977926

Thanks again!
Chris (Passerby)

http://chrissvirtualattic.blogspot.com/

View Profile of Passerby Send a personal message to Passerby  Email Passerby Goto the website of Passerby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation