FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Finkniks are go . . . tiki oasis , brace yourself
Finkniks are go . . . tiki oasis , brace yourself
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 2:12 pm   Permalink

We're going to have lots of great shit to check out , prints , pinstriping , a few tikis , good times for everyone to go around . when you see this sign you know you're there .

Pull up a drink and go wild !!

[ This Message was edited by: mike-stobbe 2007-08-12 18:28 ]

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 2:36 pm   Permalink

Fink the world!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 3:37 pm   Permalink

i'll take great pleasure sitting behind that there sign! fink about it! just another great example of the fine talent that will be exposed to the tiki community! good work!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 4:43 pm   Permalink

I spent most of my afternoon making drinks out of these . . .

so I could frame prints for the Tiki Oasis that look like these . . .

I'll have a few prints framed and a bunch of loose ones for the cheapskates in the crowd .

Also if after the Oasis , I have a few left over I'll post them on here for a feeding frenzy of tiki~tastic proportions . I'm looking forward to a great weekend filled with mai-tais and good times .

fucking dig~it !!

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 6:10 pm   Permalink

Fink the world!

FD

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 3:17 pm   Permalink

i don't know about the world , but the Hanalei is going to get finked up for sure !!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation