FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-08-13 11:34 am   Permalink

Aloha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAMEDA, CA – Forbidden Island, is proud to announce the return of our famous Parking Lot Sale! On Sunday, September 23rd from 3-7pm, Forbidden Island will once again host Northern California’s largest sale of collectible & vintage tiki, Hawaiiana, rockabilly, and mid-century modern goods. The sale will feature an incredible selection of original art, collectable mugs and décor, vintage aloha & rockabilly clothes, vinyl, furniture, and much more. We’ll also be offering drink specials and a few surprises. Come early for the best selection- it’s guaranteed to be a sell-out event! Don’t miss it!

Vendors interested in participating should contact:
fiparkinglotsale@gmail.com

Forbidden Island
1304 Lincoln Ave (at Sherman)
Alameda, CA

Directions and more: http://www.forbiddenislandalameda.com

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2007-08-13 11:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: martiki 2007-09-16 13:14 ]

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 12:57 pm   Permalink

AND OF COURSE THE GIANT KUBAR WILL BE THERE!!!!
SO DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN AND GRATE DEALS!!!

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 4:00 pm   Permalink

I guess I better start saving up now! This was so much fun last year!
KUBAR! YAY!
And did I hear something about tacos?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-08-21 1:59 pm   Permalink

Now that all you vendors are back from Oasis, better think about signing up fast for this event, as spaces are filling up!

fiparkinglotsale@gmail.com

mahalo!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-21 2:02 pm   Permalink

The Kubar was a big hit at Oasis!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 4:35 pm   Permalink

Those TWB Fish Float necklaces were so popular at Tiki Oasis this weekend, I will be tying up another batch of them for the FI Parking Lot Sale. I am hoping to add red ones to the regular line up of light blue, dark blue, green, clear and pink.

Mark your calendars. Start your Christmas shopping early this year!

Aloha!
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 11:44 am   Permalink

Myke, those necklaces are really and truly a hit. I love mine!

I'm planning on coming back home to the Bay Area for the sale - The Diva Pinup will be there with her usual fare of fabulous tropical hair accessories to adorn every wahine within 200 miles of Forbidden Island.... so come and see me! I'll need some California hugs after being in the Lone Star state for a whole month. Also, I have some new items I will be debuting there! Can't wait to see all of you again!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 12:58 pm   Permalink

THIS JUST IN:

Myke and I officially have a spot at The Parking Lot Sale!! He will have his wonderful Fish Float pendants (...and?)

I'll have alot of things: Vintage and Aloha dresses and other clothing, A few of my tropical print aprons (great for gardening!), jewelry, Tiki mugs and various housewares, and Poly-pop "props" and collectibles. Oh, and quite a bit of fabric, buttons, flowers and sewing and craft supplies (I'm finally organizing The Craft Room and Lund Manor!)

[ This Message was edited by: Haole'akamai 2007-08-27 12:59 ]

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 5:20 pm   Permalink

In a message dated 8/14/2007 8:49:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, fiparkinglotsale@gmail.com writes:
We'll put you on the list David- stay posted for more info...

We jumped on this band wagon immediately!

Can't wait!!

Last year's was so much fun!!

See you all soon!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 08:49 am   Permalink

Aloha!

TofuJoe and I are going to have a
get-together on Saturday , in case anyone would like to make a TC weekend out of it.

Lund Manor is about 2 miles from F.I., so we're (reasonably) centrally located. It's gonna be fun!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 5:28 pm   Permalink

We're also celebrating Mai Tai's birthday Saturday night...

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 9:26 pm   Permalink

Any chance we can get a list of the vendors as it stands at the moment? I need to start thinking about how much I'll need to budget!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-09 08:22 am   Permalink

soon.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 3:54 pm   Permalink

Is there gonna be a special mug associated with this event? Just need to know if I should bring the camping chair!

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 4:38 pm   Permalink

There wasn't one for last year's parking lot sale. But you never know, especially with this year's Summer Of Mug extravaganza.

Will the La Pinata Taco Truck be there? Mmmmmm..... tacos!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation