FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale 2!!! September 23rd - VENDORS pg 2!
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 11:35 pm   Permalink

TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS

.... err, guess I kinda liked them. That was some Taco producing truck. For some reason, the truck made better tacos than the restaurant it's associated with. Hope it's back this year.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-14 12:17 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with my little grass shack...
Cheers!
Tiki King

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-15 6:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha!
The lovely Haole'akamai and I will be sharing a spot this year. Please come and see us!

Here is a list of the items I will have for sale at the Parking Lot Sale:

- TWB Fishnet Float pendant necklaces ($10.00 each) and Christmas Ornaments (set of 3 $25.00).
These pendants will be featured in green, pink, dark blue (cobalt), clear, light blue, red, and a handful of meteor metal (non-transparent). All have an iridescent surface so when you view them in the shade, you see swirls of colors, and in the sunlight, you see the main color. All cording is 48# hemp, and each have been hand tied by me. The Christmas ornaments are sold in groups of 3 (same color). I have a limited supply of these in 2 colors: red and meteor metal. (No picture of the ornaments, but they are the same as the red and meteor here, with shorter cords.) Here they are:

and here they are again modeled by the beautiful wahines, skitiki and croe67, at Tiki Oasis this year. Thanks for letting me use the picture, ladies, and thanks for taking the great picture, MaiTai!!

- Conch Shell Horns ($20.00-$25.00 each). These shells are from the Philipines and drilled (dremel'ed) by me. They are of the pink conch variety and range between 9"-10". I have 6 of these available. And, no batteries required!

- Tiki Mugs. Mugs are priced referencing my findings in Ebay and Ooga Mooga (thanks for that great database of info, Humuhumu!!)
1. Tiki Farm / Shag / 3 pieces: Mutuaga,Manihiki,Kahalu'u (with Shag signed COA and original mailer from Tiki Farm) / #176 of 300
2. Tiki Farm / Von Franco / Cockeyed Tiki Bush Warrior (with VonFranco signed COA and bottom of mug and original mailer from Tiki Farm) / #119 of 300
3. Tiki Farm / (artist?) / Tiki Oasis V - Ol' One Eye Moai (with unopened btl containing COA and original mailer from Tiki Farm) / #133 of 250
4. Munktiki / Paul / Dark green Fugu (3 hole original) / #93
5. Tommy Bahama / (artist?) / 2005 Just Duet (with original box)
6. Gecko / Gecko / Tangaroa (with crotch flap and arm bands, standard paint)
7. Tiki Farm / (artist?) / Suffering Bastard Decanter (green)
8. CheekyTiki / CheekyTiki / Britiki (special Union Jack paint-job on shield) / #12 of 100

See you Sunday, Sept 23!!! Mahalo.

Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-16 1:13 pm   Permalink

Aloha!!!!

Clear you calendars, hit the ATM, and get a babysitter- because the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale is going to be bigger and better than ever!! TONS of vintage tiki, Hawaiiana, vinyl, mugs, carvings, home décor, vintage clothes, rockabilly, jewelry and much more!! The biggest sale of its kind in Northern California. Here are just a few of the incredible vendors we’ve got:

Munktiki
Tiki Farm
Tiki News
Dirty Donny
Jungle Trader
Retro Diva
Tiki Hunter
Diva Pinup
Tiki Diablo
Polynesiac
Alameda Cards & Comics
Tiki King
Fuzzy Dude

So don’t miss out on this once a year extravaganza! Plus: Drink Specials, the return of the Giant Tiki Bar, and the La Pinata Taco Truck!

***SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD starting at 3:00PM***

Remember:
*Absolutely no one under 21 is allowed ANYWHERE on the property*
*Bring lots of $$$- very few vendors will be able to accept credit cards*

See you there!

Mahalo!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 4:01 pm   Permalink

Yay!!!

Any update on the taco truck?

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-16 6:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-16 13:13, martiki wrote:

So don’t miss out on this once a year extravaganza! Plus: Drink Specials, the return of the Giant Tiki Bar, and the La Pinata Taco Truck!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 7:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks Martin. Sorry, my brain's fried from this new job.

maid Marion
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-17 08:36 am   Permalink

Aloha,

this event sounds like so much fun.

Is anybody coming through the LA area who wants to carpool? Please let me know.
thanks
Marion

View Profile of maid Marion Send a personal message to maid Marion      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 1:55 pm   Permalink

For any of you who cannot make the Parking Lot sale, and who might be interested in owning your own TWB Fishnet Float pendant necklace or Christmas ornaments, I will be tying up a bunch more soon. There will be a new posting here on Tiki Central on how to place an order. I should have all colors available.

Thanks so much for your interest!!

Aloha,
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-19 6:28 pm   Permalink

If there's anyone on TC who would like to volunteer a little bit- we could use some regulars to (wo)man the FI table, selling bowling shirts, T-shirts, and the new green mug.

Send me a PM if you interested- a great way to enjoy the day and earn a free drink or two!

martin

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 6:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-16 13:13, martiki wrote:
Aloha!!!!

Clear you calendars, hit the ATM, and get a babysitter- because the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale is going to be bigger and better than ever!! TONS of vintage tiki, Hawaiiana, vinyl, mugs, carvings, home décor, vintage clothes, rockabilly, jewelry and much more!! The biggest sale of its kind in Northern California. Here are just a few of the incredible vendors we’ve got:

Munktiki
Tiki Farm
Tiki News
Dirty Donny
Jungle Trader
Retro Diva
Tiki Hunter
Diva Pinup
Tiki Diablo
Polynesiac
Alameda Cards & Comics
Tiki King
Fuzzy Dude

***SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD starting at 3:00PM***

Remember:
*Absolutely no one under 21 is allowed ANYWHERE on the property*
*Bring lots of $$$- very few vendors will be able to accept credit cards*

See you there!

Mahalo!

Uhmmm...Is this the "A" list of vendors? What about the other guys?

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 10:12 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
We won't be there so please know that. I've got the Hula Hula gig in Seattle which I committed to months ago. Fuzzy Dude will be selling our wares though! We just got in a few new designs that they'll have at the sale - even before we debut them online at TF!! We're still qc'ing the remaining batch and very soon, we'll bring you those 2 new ones plus 3 new others! They're in our warehouse now, but we are slamma-wamma-jamma'd w/shipping the Island Hoppers & Kahiki's.

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-09-20 6:02 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the support, gang- come to the FI table at the sale and pick up a new mug, bowling shirt, or T-shirt, and say hello to:

Coco Loco
JenTiki
faulknb

and some guy called midnite-something. I think he's new.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 7:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-20 18:02, martiki wrote:
Thanks for the support, gang- come to the FI table at the sale and pick up a new mug, bowling shirt, or T-shirt, and say hello to:

Coco Loco
JenTiki
faulknb

and some guy called midnite-something. I think he's new.

Oh sure, Jen, jump my ship.....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 08:05 am   Permalink

Looks like I have taken up lots of space on this topic for the items I will be vending at the Parking Lot Sale. What are the rest of the vendors going to be selling? I need to know how much extra cash I need to bring!!

See you all Sunday!
Aloha,
Myke

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation