FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » Congratulations are in order to DR.Z and his new wife!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Congratulations are in order to DR.Z and his new wife!!!
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 6:13 pm   Permalink

A toast to the bride & groom Okole Maluna!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 09:43 am   Permalink

congratulations to you both!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2007-08-16 10:22 am   Permalink

Yes, Congratulations!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 5:58 pm   Permalink

Thank you thank you thank you, my friends, for all the congrats & kind words! I gotta tell ya – married life IS everything I thought it would be! Big smiles all around! While it came as a surprise to many (most?) of our friends, we’d been planning gettin’ hitched without a whole lot of ‘frou frou’ for a while, and the simple courthouse was the place for us. An interesting observation: one of the things I figured was that everybody knows a couple who “ran off to Vegas and got married” and that we would be ‘that couple’ for many of our friends. Turns out that the more of them we tell about it, the more we find out that THEY did the same thing (including a very prominent TCer who shall remain anonymous!), so I guess we are in good company. I would, however, like to offer a sincere apology to all our close friends who found out here on TC, not from us directly: good news travels fast – especially in this community! But have no fear, when we have our reception (and we’re going to have a BIG one), you will know and will play an integral part in the planning and festivities! Thanks again, everybody!!!

Here’s a tres charmant pic of us newlyweds at the “oh-so-romantic” courthouse (with the requisite clock & calendar in the photo for ‘legal’ purposes, of course...)

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 9:07 pm   Permalink

Awesome!
Black is beautiful!

Rock on U2!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FlatEarthTrading
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 9:15 pm   Permalink

View Profile of FlatEarthTrading Send a personal message to FlatEarthTrading  Email FlatEarthTrading Goto the website of FlatEarthTrading     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Riptide
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 10:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-22 17:58, Doctor Z wrote:
Here’s a tres charmant pic of us newlyweds at the “oh-so-romantic” courthouse (with the requisite clock & calendar in the photo for ‘legal’ purposes, of course...)

Congratulations guys.
But just for the record ('legal' purposes, of course), exactly what day is four-fifth ?

View Profile of Riptide Send a personal message to Riptide  Email Riptide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 08:49 am   Permalink

WOW - How did I miss this?? Well I guess congrats are in order. So Congrats!! I hope the both of you have a very warm and happy life together.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 10:38 am   Permalink

Congrats Man Very KOOL .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-30 03:02 am   Permalink

Dr. Z, Dr. Z.
You sly devil.

I'm very happy for you and hope that this union brings you both so much joy that you can't help but share it with your many good friends. Even to the point where you start to give away certain mugs to certain friends who may live in far away places like... ohhhh... say..... Florida.

I've always found you to be kind and engaging, so may this lifetime love of yours continue to enhance that fine quality and all of the others you possess as you do the same for her.

Looking forward to meeting the lovely bride.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 10:47 am   Permalink

Congratulations you two!

Hopefully, these pictures will make everyone at TC feel like they were there to view the nuptials...at the very least it shows how happy and cute you two are:

XOX

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-03 10:09 am   Permalink

Congrats man. You guys do look very happy together. She looks like she loves you very much.

Married life is wonderful when you find the right person.

Good luck you guys.

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-03 4:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-25 22:12, Riptide wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 17:58, Doctor Z wrote:

Congratulations guys.
But just for the record ('legal' purposes, of course), exactly what day is four-fifth ?

Also, being a Vegas wedding, is it 11:25 AM or PM?

JV

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 8:26 pm   Permalink

Congrats to you both! Hope she likes yard sales Z.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation