FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Friday Night Post HuKeLau Festivities aka (NETT) Motel Mixer
Friday Night Post HuKeLau Festivities aka (NETT) Motel Mixer
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-14 1:18 pm   Permalink

Please PM me or post here if you want to be included as a drink tender for Friday evening or if you would like to be one of the choice few on Saturday night.

Friday Night Motel Mixer:

Participant -- Drink Offering

Bargolye + 1 -- Designated Drinkers (maybe an actual drink) on duty 24-7
Primo Kimo + 1 -- Mai Tai and 'Forbidden Island's' Pirate Grog *11:00pm - 11:30pm*
Leisure Master and Birdgirl -- Jungle Birds *11:30pm - 12:00am*
Martiki-bird + 1 and Canton Jewel -- Rum Tropical (with homemade Falernum) zoiks! *12:00am - 12:30am*
Johnman -- Jaded Passion *12:30am - 1:00am*
Thunderlips + 1 -- Tongolala *1:00am - 1:30am*

These are just general times so that everyone can enjoy their cocktails and get to all the rooms in a slightly organized fashion. It may move more quickly or more slowly depending on the participants. The bus doesn't leave until 11:45am on Saturday so we should have plently of fun time. Wow this will be like a mini Tiki Oasis room crawl. Awesome!

[ This Message was edited by: Primo Kimo 2007-08-19 05:25 ]

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 08:45 am   Permalink

What is the plan (if any) for Saturday night? Maybe it's best to play by ear.

I am pretty sure we will have some "leftover" booze lying around on Saturday that we don't want to schlep home.

I heard a rumor that booze doesn't go bad, but why take the chance? Enjoy the booze while its fresh.

9 days......very exciting.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 6:37 pm   Permalink

Ya I figured there would be some booze leftovers to consume. After 6 stops and the Waitiki express could anyone need more. mmmmmmmm more.

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-18 4:59 pm   Permalink

Any update to the head count number for the Friday night round robin?

We are planning on a count of up to 20.

Just want to make sure we have enough booze, cups, straws, and of course the critical paper umbrellas.

less than a week....

[ This Message was edited by: leisure master 2007-08-18 17:01 ]

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-18 5:19 pm   Permalink

Yes. Thanks for asking this pertinent question. 20 People is what I am, as well, counting on. This is per Bargoyle. I will be leaving the HuKeLau early to set up my shnizzle so this should buy everyone else the time to ride the van home and set up their own offerings. From Google Earth the Motel looks like a horseshoe and therfore should be easy to navigate. i will get to the Motel early on Friday and attempt to negaotiate with Motel and cohesive block of rooms for the late night activities.

...twinge of excitement.

Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-18 5:35 pm   Permalink

Awasome! DaMan was just asking how many to expect on Friday. We're also adding a second drink to our Motel Mixer offering: the Canton Jewel.

P.S. We'll also be arriving eary Friday afternoon. Can't wait!

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 1:57 pm   Permalink

I don't think we'll be representing on Friday. Saturday, though, we'll have a mini-bar which can accomodate Rum Barrels, Shrunken Skulls, Mai-Tais, Jet Pilots, and Navy Grogs, just to start.

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 2:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-22 13:57, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
I don't think we'll be representing on Friday. Saturday, though, we'll have a mini-bar which can accomodate Rum Barrels, Shrunken Skulls, Mai-Tais, Jet Pilots, and Navy Grogs, just to start.

Mayor? Hell, you've got my vote for Emperor for Life!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation