FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oasis 2007 photo log already!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Oasis 2007 photo log already!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-19 11:15 pm   Permalink

those are way out. best time, the tiki community completely rips! this is i believe the only time i can hang out with 600 plus shnockered people, and see no drama at all! thanks everyone for a great vacation!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 08:01 am   Permalink

Mahalo for the snaps Tiki Cutie.
Lots of work and we appreciate it.

One day we'll bring an east coast contingency and show you guys how to really....
uhhh... sleep.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 1:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-19 20:29, TikiCutie wrote:
Out by the pool, BigTikiDude Jeff (who is HUGE in Europe right now, by the way) and Tiki Tena Kristena traded spins on the turntables and shook the reverb "surf style" for the pool-goers who were begging for more

Oh, like Jeff's tiny anywhere?
Quote:

On 2007-08-19 20:29, TikiCutie wrote:
Kristena got hungry so she ate this floater she found in the pool, in honor of that scene from Caddy Shack.

Dookie!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 2:07 pm   Permalink

Thursday Night at Bali Hai:

Double Decker Bus Ride to Bali Hai
The Vital Tiki Clan, SoccerTiki,WooHooWahine, Squid & Bai

Mrs. Vital Tiki & Gavin

Dinner Time

SoccerTiki, AlohaCurrent, Bora Boris, & Mai Tai

SoccerTiki & The Godess Sun Twins

Lisa, Taylor, & Mean Gene

Dr. Vital Tiki & SoccerTiki

Pics...Pics...& More Pics

On with the Show.....

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-21 21:45 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 2:07 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-20 14:53 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 2:51 pm   Permalink

More Pics............

The AlohaCurrents, RugbyMatt, & SoccerTiki

Notch's GIGANTIC Tiki

Wersmo Derinc

Best Dressed All Weekend

It's Pinata Time???

Tigerlily volunteering her services

The Gecko & Tiki-Tina

Chow Time

WooHooWahine, Mean Gene, Karen of The Picture Show Gallery & 2 Future Devilettes

Shell the Savage

Too Many Mai's

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-21 21:43 ]

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 10:34 am   Permalink

The Fisheye Fotos -

Laytah -

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 12:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-20 08:01, pablus wrote:
One day we'll bring an east coast contingency and show you guys how to really....
uhhh... sleep.

someday it'll happen....<sighs>

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-21 4:30 pm   Permalink

I had a great time at my first Tiki Oasis. Here are a few highlights:

Pre-party at Tiki Ti and Trader Vic's lounge in LA

The Girls Who Like to Monkey Around!

[ This Message was edited by: CaliTiki 2007-08-21 16:45 ]

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 6:50 pm   Permalink

Maybe too many for Soccer.....(lol)

but for Bullet, Myself and Gecko....

we had " too many Terrills!! "

LLT's wife is an insane massuese/chiro/healer!

We all were floored!!!

Literally!!

MAhalow for the MAHALO MASSAGE Terrill!!

p.s. didn't know where to post about TO-7 so
I'll do it here.

It was a Freakin Blast!!!!!!

Everyone was so happy!!!

Looking forward to T0-8!!!

Da Boo's!

( edit on massage!!!!! massuese??))

Visit me on Myspace too! It's Benz Arts fault!
www.myspace.com/BambooBen

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2007-08-21 18:53 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 6:56 pm   Permalink

amen ben! if you folks think kinny is crazy, wait til you meet terrill. she ran me ragged until my feet and ankles were swollen. then she massaged my ankles. (she's a maseusse) mr and mrs llt and the rev and mrs bamben were so much fun to party with. i'm gonna be heading down south for more events now that i know how much fun i've been missing.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 11:50 am   Permalink

Mahalos Bullet and Ben from myself and the wahine!!!
She's quite the talented lady! Glad she could readjust you all! Guess I'll have to bring her to all the events! If we vend for TO8,I'll have her bring her table! Free massage with every $500 purchase!
Tiki Oasis rocked hard in so many different ways! from the good food/art/bands/drinks/and people! It was so Fabbo meeting old friends and goofing off with old ones! Never a dull moment....Who's idea was it to cram 20-some people in the elevator to sing the Enchanted Tiki Room song? Crazy fuggers!
Now let's see some more pictures kiddies!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 9:26 pm   Permalink

A shout out to everyone that attended Tiki Oasis 7 and especially those that were fortunate to hear about and attend the tiki crawl room party in Suite 1649.The Blue Hawaiian drinks were flowing and the ice cold Hinano Tahitian beers were popping right out of the five foot tall hand carved Tiki ice chest.This was by far one of the best parties held over the three day event at the Crown Plaza Hanalei hotel.Thanks to all in attendence and making our room tiki party the best ever !

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 10:29 pm   Permalink

I don't get to post much anymo but I had to give props up to Otto for throwing a awesome event and say hi to all da peopo dat made me feel really welcome once again!!I had a blast! T'anks for all da ALOHA from everyone!!!!!

Freddy you missed out cuz! I got to go yeeeheeee!

Fo'give me if I neva remember names but da whole weekend was a blur!!!!! I met so many awesome peopo and artist dat I don't know why i neva wen go da last 6 times! I only had 4 hours to get ready to go to da mainland wen I found out I could go!!!! so I couldn't tell all my friends I would be there but no worries I'll catch you guys next time fo da ones I missed....sorry I pulled da sneak attack on you guys eh...

I was looking fo da best of Hawaii's tiki artist like braddah Brad aka Tiki Shark who does awesome work and braddah Vantiki to show up with some of his sweet looking hand made ceramics!!! Chongo! Loyd and Sheri from Don Tiki!I wanted to run into da great guys who represent our islands when it comes to tiki art/Music......eh maybe next year I'll see you guys ya! Thor and Max was there though so it was nice to see my other favorite artist!

Ho! I had wun spot right in da sun dat was killin me! but t'anks to bamboo Ben and his really nice wife I diddn't pass out because they kept brining braddah some water! T'anks fo da hospitality! Also to da awesome wahine who brought me a towel to wipe my sweat and kept asking me if I needed anything.....please email me so I can send you a mug for your help as well ya. You were a sweatheart and I felt all your aloha sistah!

I met planty peopo I only knew names and it was all my pleasure! I finally got to meet da Munktiki ohana, it was a really great treat to sit there and talk story with you guys!!!! I'm a BIG FAN as well and own many of your pieces!

Da massage from Terrill was ono!!! I t'ink da kine on my back in its right spot again! Mrs. Boo said I wouldn't regret it if I did and I'm happy I did'em! T'anks sistah!

Nice talking story to Braddah Notch and his partna! t'anks fo da drinks and shirts!!! awesome dis guy! you braddahz call me de next time your in and we can hit my favorite spot La Mariana!!!!

Also nice to see Braddah Marc of Adrift clothing and your beautiful wahine once again! I'll send you da hospital bill from da sneak attack dog bite from your cute dog! you set me up Marc, he was fine until you told me to pet his chin!:) scarred da hell out of me dat little buggah! good fun!

Doug Horne, what can I say, awesome guy dis guy! No words cuz, your work is awesome!

Sven, congrats on that beautiful book! I can't wait to get it! Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Judd-d-d-d it's always a pleasure to see you my friend, tell Holy me and Ailie say congrats again on your new baby girl. It was a pleasure meating the rest of the guys from the Maikia gents, thanks for introducing me to one of my favorite bands.

Marie and Jon Paul, I thought Bamboo Ben could drink and party, ho you guys are crazy!!! Give me a call da next time your here!

C'al sorry cuz about da cheezwiz, da belly cannot handle da dairy kine stuff! Your booth was awesome full of great pieces! da new mug that you did is da best! I couldn't belive da detail on dat! you are da bes!

Dave, I wish I had time to get some tattos from you but 4 days on da mainland goes quick!!!

I got to meet a lot of awesome artist that I only seen in da magz and that was great....speaking of Magz, Nick it was a pleasure meating you as well! keep up da great work with tiki mag and I will get your tiki made soon my braddah!

Cult of da Eye....no words to describe how these braddahz party! it was a pleasure doing your mug I'm glad you sold out! T'anks for giving me a chance at it specially with so many mug artist around now a days!

Tiki Tony helped me out big time on da sneak attack to oasis! T'anks fo letting me set up wit'ya cuz....I owe you dinna at La Mariana!

Wendy and Dan, you know I love you guys and it was great seeing you both! As well as Bull, Jonesey(FINALLY), Joanne, Mark, Danny, Derek, TikiMojo, Squid,Max, Thor, Mike "Cult of da Eye" and da rest of da Culties! all da peopo who came by da Booth to talk story was awesome, t'anks soooooooo much to you all! Aloha!!!!

Oh ya, don't forget TC anytime you guys are on da island give me a email or call and let's me up at da bes spot to meet up for a cocktail, La Mariana!!! please don't leave me private messages here as I don't get to come on here often and I noticed I had a lot of pm's asking to meet up. Just email me, my email is on my website. When you are at LaMarianas ask the hostes about the place and the history, they are really nice to talk too and the bar tenders are as well. Get it while it last! If you see Annette(little old lady that owns it) walk up to her and say hello, she loves to talk to guess from off island!

Kia Orana

[ This Message was edited by: gecko 2007-08-23 01:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: gecko 2007-08-23 09:30 ]

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahuna Kent
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-23 11:17 pm   Permalink

This was my first time to Tiki Oasis, and it was a blast! Everyone was so friendly it was mind - blowing! Tiki people are good people!

Thanks Woo Woo Wahine for telling me about Tiki Central and Cult of the Eye for the awesome party, and to everyone who sponsored the room crawl - I met a lot of people and don't remember half the names. (maybe the beverages had something to do with it) If you see yourself in these pictures please re-introduce yourselves! I was the curly-headed guy with the camera!

View Profile of Kahuna Kent Send a personal message to Kahuna Kent      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation