FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Mai Kai After a six week circumnavigation of the earth
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Mai Kai After a six week circumnavigation of the earth
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 7:57 pm   Permalink

Well......

We left the Mai-Kai about twenty minutes ago and Pablus had his uke out and was playing for everyone who was even remotely close to sober ( which was a very small number).

And, I was up to four Jet-Pilots and was about ready to crash-n-burn..... Pablus, he was one Zombie number I lost count. (Damn you and your liver!)

Photos and black mail to commence tomorrow......

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 08:59 am   Permalink

I'm cursing my work schedule. grrrrr

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 09:13 am   Permalink

Man, you guys have me jonesing. Does jonesing get caps? Anyway, looks like next week I'll be in Orlando over the weekend, from Thursday to Sunday. Anyone around, and are there any tiki joints there?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 3:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-05 09:13, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
Man, you guys have me jonesing. Does jonesing get caps? Anyway, looks like next week I'll be in Orlando over the weekend, from Thursday to Sunday. Anyone around, and are there any tiki joints there?

You do mean Orlando, right? Just checking since this is a Mai-Kai thread...

We're around. We tend to hide in the shadows and only come out when we hear the sound of a blender or a shaker. Well, let's see, we can probably round up some of the local ohana if we come up with a place to meet. What did you have in mind? There's 4 kinds of tiki here: Waitiki (the other Waitiki) for great tiki decor, good food, lousy drinks and worse music. Emeril's Tchoup Chop for great food and drinks (but expensive) and a poolside Polynesian dance troupe. Disney Polynesian resort for a Disneyfied version of tiki, but with a good dose of Oceanic Arts decor. And home tiki bars (I know of 3 or 4).

Come on down! And bring some deodorant.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 7:40 pm   Permalink

Sorry, just realized I never put the pictures up.......

Click on the picture to get to my Flick'r.

Who wants a Mai-Tai?
~~~~~~~~~
Hot Rod Hula Hop

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2007-09-18 19:45 ]

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation