FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-10 7:45 pm   Permalink

Bump!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-05-14 12:08 am   Permalink

Found this Krome-Kraft beauty at a church rummage sale a few weeks ago for five dollars. Extra-large 15" tall.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 7:56 pm   Permalink

picked up this oversized shaker and 4 pilsner glasses with the atomic fish design for a total of $6.00 at the thrift today:

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-30 1:45 pm   Permalink

Spring is here so while doing some cleaning I thought I do some show and tell too from barware with a admittedly 70's feel to it.

Adam and Eve bottle openers, great for opening apple wine.

Groovy martini glasses and shaker

Naked lady glasses, I think they use to have clothes on that disappeared when they had liquid in them but have since worn away. They're like a Playboy centerfold you can drink from.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 04:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-29 19:56, leleliz wrote:
picked up this oversized shaker and 4 pilsner glasses with the atomic fish design for a total of $6.00 at the thrift today:

Liz, I love that pattern. I have seen every piece imaginable for that set right down to the shot glasses and glass ice bucket. The seems to be really common around here so I have not picked any up.........yet.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-31 06:43 am   Permalink

I hear ya Trav..I see them all the time around here but I am super cheap and refuse to pay what most places are asking.

I have seen the gamut as well...there is a really cool glass serving tray that I want with the same pattern.

These 4 designs are in pretty decent shape and they were only $4 for the set which was exactly how much I would pay for them

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-03 12:59 pm   Permalink

Trav, Beautiful!!!

Quote:

On 2010-03-07 08:03, uncle trav wrote:
Here is some of my vintage barware.

My favorite vintage Mai Tai rocks glasses with a tapa print.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-05 04:44 am   Permalink

[quote]
On 2010-06-03 12:59, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Trav, Beautiful!

Thanks! somehow Mai Tais just seem to taste better in one of these.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 08:05 am   Permalink

I found a herd of pink elephant glasses at one of the church rummage sales, they look like pilsner glasses but I always associated pink elephants with sauce of higher proof.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-14 6:27 pm   Permalink

bump

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-15 01:24 am   Permalink

Found these cool ship mugs recently for AU$20, which is a bargain for this type of stuff in Australia.. no makers mark on them, pretty sure they are japanese made though.. I love them either way!

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Liana
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-20 01:16 am   Permalink

Sad news, the green ship mug is no longer Was accidentally knocked from its shelf and shattered on the ground.. am looking for a replacement, anyone have one they want to sell?

View Profile of Liana Send a personal message to Liana  Goto the website of Liana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-09-27 4:26 pm   Permalink

Found this at a yard sale.
Perhaps a tie-in or promotional item from Esquire Magazine?
6 Inches tall

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-10 7:11 pm   Permalink

Not the greatest picture, but I do love this hand cranked ice crusher.

[ This Message was edited by: ErkNoLikeFire 2010-10-10 19:12 ]

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-07 6:11 pm   Permalink

Some cool vintage aluminum tumblers complete with carry basket and aluminum straws.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation