FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-08 1:29 pm   Permalink

wow, that aluminum tumbler set is very cool, nice find!
I've never seen the caddy before, or the straws for that matter. nice memories of using these when i was a kid. i still have one somewhere to drink a frosty cup of milk out of once in a while. for some reason milk seems to taste so good in these cups and stays so nice & icy cold!
now i'm gonna add one more thing to my ever expanding wish list....complete set with caddy & STRAWS?? should be eeeaaasy to find!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-08 7:44 pm   Permalink

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-22 5:20 pm   Permalink

Vintage seltzer bottles in Blue glass. Love 'em.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-27 9:53 pm   Permalink

Here is a shot of a vintage glass set we found on one of our excursions a couple weeks ago. I really dig it!

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-01-30 3:39 pm   Permalink

vintage Lucite bar cart

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-23 8:15 pm   Permalink

Found some stuff over the past few months.
A coupla Schmidt's keg tap handles.

A set of Hi-Snack snack & drink holders, ingenious!

A great little set of bar tools, Stainless Steel, Made In Sheffield England. Dealer had them listed as a sewing set!

Scored this sexy young thang! She works, too!

Later!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2011-07-03 5:46 pm   Permalink

Great stuff, everybody. I hadn't checked this thread in a while.

Here's my latest estate-sale find. The world's smallest violin case:

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-26 6:44 pm   Permalink

Time for a bump!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-27 12:08 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-26 18:44, Big Kahuna wrote:
Time for a bump!

This Too!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 10:08 pm   Permalink

Rocks Glasses

Lukeulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-15 08:11 am   Permalink

Not mine, but figured I'd post 'em to get this thread rolling again....
Vintage smut cocktail napkins!

View Profile of Lukeulele Send a personal message to Lukeulele  Email Lukeulele Goto the website of Lukeulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-25 10:00 pm   Permalink

I have 6-7 "ice-o -mats" and "ice-o-matics" in various colors and configurations. Found this cool one today and had to have it cuz it's one I have not seen before. The knobs are huge (would make Tim Allen drool) and it's motor makes the coolest sound when you fire this guy up. It sounds like an old airplane and even"winds down" when you turn it off. It was only six bucks and change. My last purchase at this "Savers"was pretty pricey for a couple of B I P resin/wood hula girls although I hadda have them too.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-26 04:24 am   Permalink

That is way cool

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-27 02:47 am   Permalink

Picked up this Black Citation traveling bar up over the weekend at the local flea! Love

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-27 10:30 am   Permalink

Hey Teepee Dattsa cool traveling bar. My son has a handful-wish he would give one to me for my birthday or something. He said they were easy to find and quite common 10-12 years ago. I have been unable to find one so until I do I use a small woven metal suitcase as my Mai tai kit when traveling. Carrys everything except the ice. Nice find yuo got there-luv this stuff.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation