FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-26 10:01 pm   Permalink

Bought this ice crusher cuz I liked the style/lines. Thought it might be vintage although it looked very new. It’s made by Metrokane and they are still churning out plenny ice chrushers.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-13 11:23 pm   Permalink

I was fortunate to find six of these on the shelf at a local thrift. My wife luvs this stuff

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2016-09-13 23:29 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-09-14 10:23 am   Permalink

I love that pattern. I have a set of punch glasses with it that we hardly ever use. Been looking for rocks or highballs that I would get more mileage out of. The pilsners are awesome. One of these days I'll take pics of some of my vintage wares.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-14 11:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-09-14 10:23, mikehooker wrote:
I love that pattern. I have a set of punch glasses with it that we hardly ever use. Been looking for rocks or highballs that I would get more mileage out of. The pilsners are awesome. One of these days I'll take pics of some of my vintage wares.

Looking forward to that Mike
Cheers

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-23 11:51 am   Permalink

Found yet another Ice-o-Mat. Couldn’t pass it up at 5 bucks. This was initially sold at a “White Front Store” sometime prior to 1963 I’m guessing. There is no Zip Code on the stamped label addressed to the store. There could be other reasons for the lack of the Zip so I’m not totally convinced. This machine appears to have never been used-instructions, mounting hardware, etc. were still in their paper.
White Front Stores were in their heyday during the Sixties in SoCal and most of the west coast

naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-02 08:32 am   Permalink

Books for research has always been important in urban archaeology

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-03 01:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-10-02 08:32, naugatiki wrote:

Books for research has always been important in urban archaeology

I showed the pic to my TikiQueen and she responded with ” How cool is that?”
I couldn’t agree more.
Mahalo

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-10-03 03:58 am   Permalink

So is there a bunch of money hidden the same way in the “how to pick up girls” book?

Girls I kid, it is a joke.
But it did work for Anna Nicole Smith.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-03 06:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-10-03 03:58, tikiskip wrote:
So is there a bunch of money hidden the same way in the “how to pick up girls” book?

Its tips on meeting the fair sex are worth more than "a bunch of money"

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-26 11:55 pm   Permalink

Found today at an Orange County Assistance League thrift store. It’s silver or silver plated with pewter feet, wings, and tail.I have more shakers than I’ll ever need but I have wanted one of these penguins for a long time.
Most of the ones that I have seen are stainless and don’t have feet. I would certainly have been very happy finding one of them so you know I’m thrilled with this one. Btw, I looked at 20 pages of Google images and did not find a match. No markings save the number 13 on the bottom.
Cheers

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation