FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Vintage Barware - Post your pics here!
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-26 10:01 pm   Permalink

Bought this ice crusher cuz I liked the style/lines. Thought it might be vintage although it looked very new. It’s made by Metrokane and they are still churning out plenny ice chrushers.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 16 days ago; 11:23 pm   Permalink

I was fortunate to find six of these on the shelf at a local thrift. My wife luvs this stuff

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2016-09-13 23:29 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 15 days ago; 10:23 am   Permalink

I love that pattern. I have a set of punch glasses with it that we hardly ever use. Been looking for rocks or highballs that I would get more mileage out of. The pilsners are awesome. One of these days I'll take pics of some of my vintage wares.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 15 days ago; 11:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-09-14 10:23, mikehooker wrote:
I love that pattern. I have a set of punch glasses with it that we hardly ever use. Been looking for rocks or highballs that I would get more mileage out of. The pilsners are awesome. One of these days I'll take pics of some of my vintage wares.

Looking forward to that Mike
Cheers

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 11:51 am   Permalink

Found yet another Ice-o-Mat. Couldn’t pass it up at 5 bucks. This was initially sold at a “White Front Store” sometime prior to 1963 I’m guessing. There is no Zip Code on the stamped label addressed to the store. There could be other reasons for the lack of the Zip so I’m not totally convinced. This machine appears to have never been used-instructions, mounting hardware, etc. were still in their paper.
White Front Stores were in their heyday during the Sixties in SoCal and most of the west coast

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation