FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts tiki love truck - mosaic nissan pick up truck
tiki love truck - mosaic nissan pick up truck
treatmentrooms

Posted: 2007-08-18 08:05 am   Permalink

Well we have nearly finished our '#tiki love truck' just in time for the UK's first ever art car parade in Manchester on Sept 8th...and thought we would show you a sneak preview of what it's like. I have a slide show on @ www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms for anyone who is interested in seeing how it is changing every day!! Let us know what you think of it. with thanks The Baroness and Mr Spunky

View Profile of treatmentrooms Send a personal message to treatmentrooms  Goto the website of treatmentrooms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-19 03:18 am   Permalink

Wow!
Guys, you're work is fantastic as always, can't wait to see it in person.
You should talk the car company into having this as an added extra on all models

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-19 04:07 am   Permalink

Bloody brilliant! I'm off to 'your space'...

Trader Jim - make mine a Mai-Tai!

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
treatmentrooms

Posted: 2007-08-20 3:01 pm   Permalink

glad you like it, we are a long way from finishing it...watch this space ..

View Profile of treatmentrooms Send a personal message to treatmentrooms  Goto the website of treatmentrooms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 3:21 pm   Permalink

Does the truck sit considerably lower with all those tiles on it? I love the stuff you guys are doing. Please update when you've got some more pics!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 09:35 am   Permalink

Dang! that's an awesome job!! You would have a blast here in the states (especially Houston or Austin TX) during our Art Car functions. BTW how much weight did that add?

Texas Tikiphiles Unite!

[ This Message was edited by: Unkle John 2007-08-21 09:35 ]

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 3:15 pm   Permalink

more pics please!!!!!!!!

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-21 3:25 pm   Permalink

Rockin Vehicle!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
treatmentrooms

Posted: 2007-08-23 04:18 am   Permalink

here is some more then....to see a daily slide show of work in progress remember to check out my myspace...www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms - and love at my photo album ...

Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 8:14 pm   Permalink

My Nissan PU is a '97 and it doesn't look nearly as cool as yours!

Don't drink and drive!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-28 9:07 pm   Permalink

Looks frikken fantastic. I love the wild colors and it looks awesome in front of your artsy fartsy pad. WAY TO GO!!! Take lot's of pics at the parade....hope you win some kind of a prize.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation