FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts finkniks are a go!!!
finkniks are a go!!!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 2:57 pm   Permalink

so we had our debut at tiki oasis this last weekend and had an absolute blast! thanks to everyone who attended, vended, and got down with us! all of the tiki community helped to provide a surreal escape from reality. like gonesville dad! the following pics are pieces that didnt go go go at thee show! they are still up for the takes! so let us know.
im asking $300-obo, this is an original on wood!
inquire
im asking 300-obo, original on wood!
im asking 300-obo original on wood!
i have these as $20 or $60 prints! these are on watercolor paper!
i have these as $20 prints on watercolor paper!
i have these as $20 prints on watercolor paper!
so i completely sold out of these at the show but will make more if wanted! these are $20 prints also on watercolor paper!
i also have an assortment of sleestak clothing for toddlers and infants and tiki clothing also, they are puffer fish onesies for $20 red, pink, blue! and sleestak green and sepia! $20. all of the finkniks will be adding to this, and again mahalo for the great adventure! cant wait for next year! oh yeah! be sure to look for the finkniks in the next issue of tiki magazine! thanks nick! and of course, thanks otto!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 8:06 pm   Permalink

Hey sleestak- I'm diggin the shrunken head most!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 8:10 pm   Permalink

thanks sam! i dont think alot of people saw that one, it was kind of in a weird spot at the booth.

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 11:02 pm   Permalink

I have a few of these left over also , a couple large ones each and 4 of the smaller sizes also . The big ones are 12 X 16 and the little ones are 8 1/2 X 12

$20 shipped for the little ones and $35 shipped for the biggies .

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 2:11 pm   Permalink

well it seems as the finkniks are a slow! only mike and myself have posted our stuff, where are all you finkniks????

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 4:24 pm   Permalink

Lagging.....just lagging.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 4:29 pm   Permalink

This is the only painting I've got right now. The zombie is gone. If there is a true navy grog fan out there let me know. We can discuss price via pm.

Cheers!

[ This Message was edited by: Matt Reese 2007-09-20 16:29 ]

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 9:09 pm   Permalink

Dig that Navy Grog! Gotta get me one of them Finkniks t-shirts!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-20 10:27 pm   Permalink

there we go! finkniks are back, gotta get smelly up and out! where is she anyhow? dragsville pops'

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-23 8:03 pm   Permalink

No club shirts for non members, but a Finknik supporter shirt is in the works. Weird Unc. is first on the list weather he knows it or not.
Cheers.

weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 11:10 am   Permalink

Now I know! Mahalo, Finkniks.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zombina

Posted: 2007-09-25 9:50 pm   Permalink

Finkniks ARE slow. I was 'Like Gone' for a minute...but now I'm back and I'm with it. *snap *snap *snap

I'll get some of my paintings up soon. In the meantime, here are a few of my hand cut, hand-painted wooden jewelry pieces. There are many more where these came from. I will just continue to post as I get the photos taken. I sold a bunch of these at the Oasis, but if you missed your first chance you can always get the goods here @
MY SHOP! I take CUSTOM ORDERS as well. I cut each of these out by hand, so if you have something in mind...let me know. Anything is possible. Email me! sales@psychoticreactionshop.com

Hehe. Finkniks are, once again, a go.

Smelly

[ This Message was edited by: Zombina 2007-09-25 22:13 ]

View Profile of Zombina Send a personal message to Zombina  Goto the website of Zombina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mike-stobbe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-26 4:53 pm   Permalink

what's up erin . . . check you out finking it up .

summers almost over . . . almost time to tub it up !!

View Profile of mike-stobbe Send a personal message to mike-stobbe  Goto the website of mike-stobbe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation