FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki bullet and jonesEy's tiki central/tiki oasis road trip 2007
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
bullet and jonesEy's tiki central/tiki oasis road trip 2007
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-23 9:16 pm   Permalink

Great posts and pics Bullet and Jones...looks like you two really had a fabulous tiki road trip!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-23 9:17 pm   Permalink

grog, now you're not as funny on line as you are in person! kirby will like that one. thanks again, ernie. thanks for adding some cool pics jonesEy.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-23 9:21 pm   Permalink

WOOOOHOOOO! Mucho Mahalo for posting your pics. Next time you're in town you'll have to stop by The SoccerTiki Grotto for a Mai Tai.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 8:34 pm   Permalink

Work hard!

Play hard!

It was awesome having you guys for a visit at the sweat shop.

But it was Da Kine playing with you's at Oasis!!!

See you tomorrow!

Da Boo's.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ratzaroony
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-26 12:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

1) Bahooka Bullet in carrot munch-off with Rufus!

Oh my gosh! What kind of fish is that?

View Profile of Ratzaroony Send a personal message to Ratzaroony  Email Ratzaroony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 07:24 am   Permalink

Incredible photos. Great trip. But especially - nice shirt!

You know, this gets me thinkin' you could rent a convertible and start at Seattle, and just try to hit every single Tiki artist on the West Coast in one crazed run. It would take equal parts planning and insanity. Start at the beginning of August, and end up at the next Oasis in San Diego, with a Crazy AL mug as your final goal....

Jeez, you could do it as a contest with teams starting at the Space Needle and ending at the Mr. Bali Hai head!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 09:23 am   Permalink

tim, i hope to meet my other east coast braddah soon. please try to make oasis next year.
matt, the finkniks rock. great art and cool guys. thanks for introducing yourself on friday.
marlene, i guess you were there, but i never ran into you. i'm looking forward to vamptiki 3. i swear i'll make this one!
woohoo, thanks for the offer. if i make it by, have some hawaiian punch ready for me. no mai tais for this tee-totaler.
revben, you are so much fun to hang around with. i really thought you were gonna throw that bottle at the third floor! thanks again cuz!
ratz, i don't know what kinda fish rufus is, but you can hear the crunching when he's munching a carrot.
cammo, that sounds like an awesome idea. i don't know if this broken down old mailman is up to it though. i was worn out by sat night. my ankles and feet were swollen from standing and walking for about 15 hours a day on fri and sat. that's why kinny's wife is massaging my ankles in that other thread. not too many mai tais like the caption read!
once again, i'd wanna thank all the amazing peopo i met last week. it was a trip i'll never forget.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 09:30 am   Permalink

So any trips to the midwest...would love to meet the great Kollector in person. Great pics...
helps us center-centralites know who people are on the outer edges of our great land. Did I
really spit that one out? Anyway...fun post.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 01:00 am   Permalink

Some of you know how sad I am that I couldn't make Oasis but, I had a chance to hook up with Bullet & JonesEy on their way down to TO7. I was just blown away a few weeks ago when Jonesey dropped me a line & said they wanted to hook up, an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Great Company & Good times at the Bahooka. Bullet surprised me with this fantastic F.I. yellow Fugu! Jonesey Gifted me with a fantastic Pseudopots "Poison Bowl" by Saint-Thomas; a VERY LTD. hand made bowl! Kirby & Polly brought us some exquisite Kirby necklaces & Jonesey picked up a NICE, NICE, Kirby necklace he had commissioned, I wish you could all see it. Jonesey was also kind enough to hook me up with a blue TO7 mug. A million Mahalo's Bullet, Jonesey & Kirby. Thanks also everyone for posting all the great photos, I would love to see more of Frank's place! I love all the colorful orange outfits from Bullet's eccentric orange Dickie's & Hibiscus Van's to seeing Kate, Bai & all the Wahine's in those fab dresses! Hope to make the trip next in'08 !

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 08:49 am   Permalink

Hey thanks for stopping in guys!!! Great times!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 12:58 pm   Permalink

long live the King-s tie dye

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 9:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-26 00:33, Ratzaroony wrote:
Quote:

1) Bahooka Bullet in carrot munch-off with Rufus!

Oh my gosh! What kind of fish is that?

You need to ask H.S.T. ( r.i.p.) or J.Depp that question!

....and as for the shirt..........Don't eat the Brown Carrot!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-05 11:37 am   Permalink

That's one bad ass fish and shirt.

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-05 12:48 pm   Permalink

Can anyone tell me anything about the blue and maroon mug next to the robot mug sitting on the shelves @ Tiki Farm in Bullet's pic?

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:31 pm   Permalink

If its the one that I think your talking about its the Tiki Bar TV logo mug done up in a proto-type color

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation