FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Lava Flow Inn San Diego, , CA (home-bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
The Lava Flow Inn San Diego, , CA (home-bar)
tikituba
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-03-13 4:37 pm   Permalink

What's the fine for putting recycleables in the trash?

View Profile of tikituba Send a personal message to tikituba      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-13 6:20 pm   Permalink

Pretty sure trash is actually pulled from the recycling.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-03-31 11:44 pm   Permalink

Hey Matt, Thanks for the grand tour today...the spread rocks hard!

Babs

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-04-01 04:55 am   Permalink

You are most certainly welcome. Good to have you over.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Mitch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-04-01 2:37 pm   Permalink

Ha Ha Ha! Love the fine list.
great looking bar! Congrats.

View Profile of Trader Mitch Send a personal message to Trader Mitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 1:33 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to bump my own thread and ask the people that are attending the home bar crawl to do what I never seem to be able to do... get some recent shots of my bar to post on here. Can't wait to see everyone. Got a special bartender lined up for the crawl.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 1:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-17 13:33, Matt Reese wrote:
Just wanted to bump my own thread and ask the people that are attending the home bar crawl to do what I never seem to be able to do... get some recent shots of my bar to post on here. Can't wait to see everyone. Got a special bartender lined up for the crawl.

Considering your place is the last one on the tour, those should be some priceless photos.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 7:31 pm   Permalink

This is just awesome!!!!! What more can I say. Great collection of tiki stuff too. Hat off to you bra.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-18 08:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-17 13:33, Matt Reese wrote:

Definitely looking forward to the home crawl next month. I can't wait to see everyone's bars. But mostly, looking forward to meeting everyone and making some new local friends (how elementary school was that for ya!?). Your bar is amazing and I'm sure I will personally be taking lots of photos to share.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-22 11:52 am   Permalink

Just checked out the thread from start to finish.... Dude, this place is ROCKIN'!
Congratulations on an amazing job putting this together. Very inspirational!

You may have some folks "crawling" in that don't make it out anytime soon.

Aloha!

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-22 12:42 pm   Permalink

Ha! thanks for the kind words. The place has changed so much since this thread started. I always promise new pics and then life gets in the way. Hopefully the crawlers can handle it and do a fair job.

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-22 1:32 pm   Permalink

I'd also like to point out that I have never managed to post any night time pictures on here. This upcoming crawl should remedy that (I hope).

Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-22 3:11 pm   Permalink

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-05 2:44 pm   Permalink

I was so happy to get to see this place in person during the home crawl--the pics on this thread do not do it justice. It is AMAZING.

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-15 11:29 am   Permalink

Great job Matt! I love the detail ansd all the stuff to look at. inside/outside, well done

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation