FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events VampTiki #3 (Saturday, October 20) ARGH!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
VampTiki #3 (Saturday, October 20) ARGH!!!
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-25 11:26 am   Permalink

ARGH!!!
Ye best be gittin' ready fer VampTiki #3....a Piraty Extravaganza in NorCal.

PM me fer all da details o' how to find me shack on da cliff overhangin' the ragin' waves o' the Sacramento ocean where all da ships is run aground and loaded wit treasure that'l make yer eyes pop outta yer head!!!

Tiki Hunter is providin' da tiki market place and here be a direct quote from da pirate himself after he confirmed me private invite.....

"ARRRR, then cast off matey I be long over do on the high seas with a crew of scurvey dogs, a fine wench and a tall cup 'o grog! Capt. Whyley Raven, the Dread Pyrate Raven shall raise the Black Flag again!"

Looking for Pirate garb to wear and other related junk...check out the
Official Pirate Thread & looking forward to seeing you tikiphiles at Vamptiki #3.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-08-25 11:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-08-25 19:30 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 1:13 pm   Permalink

AAAARRRRRRRRRR!!! The only thing I likes as much as sailin' the Polynesian Islands in search of Tikis is joinin' me Pyrate crew, me wench, and raisin' a tall tankard of grog!

TIKI HUNTER has already collected several Pewter Tankards to sell to all who come aboard, (different styles too!)....you will recieve GOLD AND SILVER PIRATE COINS with the purchase of a Tankard!!

Lookin' fer me crew!

AAARRRGG! Thar he be!! Never let them take ya alive!!

Me ship.....before she ran around!

SO COME ONE, COME ALL AND PAY YER RESPECTS, (AND YER GOLD!), TO THE GREATEST PYRATE MERCHANT ON THE HIGH SEAS - CAPT. WHYLYE RAVEN otherwise known as THE DREAD PYRATE RAVEN!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-25 4:55 pm   Permalink

Tis a treasure havin' ya at da helm o' the market place...some timbers will be shiverin' in anticipshun of dem dar tankards!!! And der will be plenty o' grog to fill em up.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipedia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 8:37 pm   Permalink

Hey, V.

This might help you write up invitations.

View Profile of tikipedia Send a personal message to tikipedia  Goto the website of tikipedia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-25 9:21 pm   Permalink

Indeed, that wudda kum in handy...especially when typing with a hook hand!!!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-27 6:12 pm   Permalink

I better get going on growing my beard, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 6:59 pm   Permalink

I can wear an authentic pirate hat from a distant and exotic place..................PITTSBURGH!

It's been awhile since I've seen any pirates hats worn in October....

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 4:52 pm   Permalink

Arrrr, lookin' fore t' seein' all you scallywags. We`ll brin' some tasty food so we dasn't end up in Davy Jones` Locker.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-28 5:28 pm   Permalink

Looks like da usual suspects twill be raidin' thar attics for some fine Piraty garbs and who noes what!!!!

Letz get sum o' you distant rats up to me pirate lair!!!

moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-28 9:10 pm   Permalink

I can't believe I have been on here a year...and just upped for another...One of the reasons is the great people of this thread.
Thanks everyone!!!!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-28 9:29 pm   Permalink

Lookin' forward to seein' ya and da misus Moondog. Two years....ya dayum scallywag!!!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-28 10:09 pm   Permalink

Hey Moondog, any word on our newspaper article? I'm back but no messages so far. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-30 06:17 am   Permalink

holy schnikies...we are in today's paper!!!!!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-09 11:02 am   Permalink

Twill be an honor to entertain piratey tikiphiles what ben made famus in da noospaper!!!

Da rest o you heathen best be diggin out yur pirate garb and plannin on showin up at VampTiki #3. Take da bus, take da train, hop a ship...but git to me place fer some fine grog, eats and buried treasure.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-22 8:58 pm   Permalink

Gonna be bumpin dis here leger so's as ter remind yer of da shin-dig at me place. Tis cumin up in a few weeks...so git to puttin dem garbs together. Find a Spirit Halloween Store near u so's ya kan find some fine piratey garb if ya be missin sum.

I's gettin me place spruced up wit sum piratey fixins and cobwebs. Wishin I had Amy's ship in me backyard dat would be icin on da cake, but no she will be havin a shipwrekkin afair soon...and pics from her party will nspire you heathin to ante up.

We'll be passin da hat around for collectin some coinage to pass on to DrTikiMojo...so bring some loot to donate and to spend at da market. He'll be bringin some tankards for us to imbibe in.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation