FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 'Jetsetfest IV': Tiki, Art, Music, Comedy, Fire, Luau, Fashion (& rum!)
'Jetsetfest IV': Tiki, Art, Music, Comedy, Fire, Luau, Fashion (& rum!)
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 09:25 am   Permalink

CALLING ALL HIPSTERS, TIKIPHILES, LOUNGE LIZARDS, SWANKSTERS, ULTRA-MODS, AND OTHER JETSETTERS -

JETSETFEST IV IS HERE - LABOR DAY WEEKEND, FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2.

JOIN US AT THE HIPPEST LABOR DAY WEEKEND PARTY AROUND - OUR BIGGEST & BEST JETSETFEST YET!

OUR FRIENDS MARINA AND ANDI HAVE BEEN ADDED TO SUNDAY'S INTERGALACTIC LUAU LINEUP, MAKING IT FASHIONABLY HOT!

CHECK OUT THE SCHEDULE EVENTS AND JOIN US THIS WEEKEND!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-30 08:53 am   Permalink

Here's an update on what you can expect in our Tiki Garden vendor showcase (Saturday & Sunday 3 PM - sunset - rain or shine) ... art, music, vintage clothing & jewelry, henna & boy painting, tikis, retro accessories and more!

We also blowing out some one of a kind furniture & framed art - while supplies last!

We're also offering you some 'Jetsetfest Dollars' to help you out on your dinner and cocktail bill!

Don't miss a VERY special edition of our 'Intergalactic Polynesian Luau, featuring exotic pyrotechnics by the 'The Uncanny Marina', and the swank retro fashions of our friend Andy of 'Fashiontramp'!

2-4-1 cocktail specials daily from 3 - 6 pm too.

Did I mention rum? We got that!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-30 11:21 am   Permalink

Hey Chip,
Print me out one copy of those JetSet Bucks.

I think we're going to head up there on Sunday afternoon.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-30 6:18 pm   Permalink

Done!

It'll be great to see you there!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 08:56 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing all of you Sunday (or earlier!).

Should be quite the weekend party!

PS - If you run short on 'hairy chested' models, I suppose I can round one up for a few minutes (head hair optional).

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 6:42 pm   Permalink

Come by and give me a shout out. I will be hocking my wares at the event both Sat. and Sun. See you there.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 09:48 am   Permalink

I must say that Aloha Station's first foray into the world of tiki vending includes some impressive works!

Come see him and our good friends Marina and Andy today at the final day of our fest!

The Luau's on!

pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-02 10:39 am   Permalink

All systems go.
Lift off in 5...4...

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TAKEABREATH
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-03 05:22 am   Permalink

I might stop by today. especially since I live right around the corner.

View Profile of TAKEABREATH Send a personal message to TAKEABREATH      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-03 05:51 am   Permalink

Great food.
Great rums.
Great people.
The Jetsetter is completely hip.

I wanted to beat the comedians to death with my leftover steak bone.

Mike, you've done an incredible job with the place. Mahalo for your hospitality.
Looking forward to the return visit.

JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 07:54 am   Permalink

Glad you could make it down to check out the joint and enjoyed the day!

Thanks to all whom came out, especially Andy and the FashionTramp posse, Chip (glad Burnt Sienna made the cut!), Liz & Loki (let's get that burlesque thing going!), Aloha Station, the uncanny Marina, and everyone else who turned out.

Here's a link to some photos from the weekend....

http://gallery.mac.com/imikejones/100011

Enjoy and hope to see you all again here soon!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation