FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Any recipes using Nassau Royale?
Any recipes using Nassau Royale?
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-29 09:44 am   Permalink

I have yet to come across any in my travels. Not that I am that well-travelled, but working on it. Has anyone tried any drinks with this? Were they any good?

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-29 6:21 pm   Permalink

I have not tried the Nassau in any recipes, but I have had it straight on the rocks and it is awsome! It tastes very similar to Quarenta Tres(Liquor 43) because they are both primarily vanilla based. It would be cool to invent a new tiki drink with it in there though, kinda like beachbum berry did with barenjager(Honey based liquor) in the bum's rush.

Aaron
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation