FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Hinky Drinks will be pouring Sat. 9/22 11am (Oakland)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Hinky Drinks will be pouring Sat. 9/22 11am (Oakland)
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-31 11:14 am   Permalink

Aloha!

TofuJoe and I are giving all our out-of-town Ohana a little extra incentive to come up to the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale (on Sunday Sept. 23) by hosting a party at Lund Manor on Saturday Sept. 22, starting at 11am. Come up early and make a whole weekend out of it!!

We'll have an evite up soon. PM if you'd like to be included.

Here are photos of the fin time we had earlier this year at TikiBocce(tm) II.

Mahalo!

~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 09:24 am   Permalink

We have just booked a room at the Marina Village Inn for Saturday night in anticipation of a fun weekend starting at the Lund's and finishing it off at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale. Thayer and I will be sharing a table at FI!!! Maybe this year I can find a partner for the big bocce tournament.

Anyone else staying in Alameda for the weekend? After spending a night at the Days Inn in June (okay place but not great), we decided to try another inn in Alameda, and opted for a view and a little more plushness. Hopefully I will make lots of money at the Parking Lot sale so I can cover my expenses!!

See you soon, Thayer and Scott!!

Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:01 pm   Permalink

Yay!

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:04 pm   Permalink

Yipee!
Hey Myke, if Midnite doesn't show, I'd happily be your bocce partner!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:16 pm   Permalink

We'll be in Nevada City on Friday. Same day birthday celebration (Bill and his mom)...so we'll be getting out of there as soon as possible on Saturday and hopefully catching the mid to tail end of the festivities.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:46 pm   Permalink

Cool, JT! You're on! Isn't Midnight supposed to be moving someplace that weekend??

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-07 11:39 pm   Permalink

Donde esta Il Papa, Ray? Donde esta Il Papa?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 5:02 pm   Permalink

Si, dove il papa? Dove sono Midnites??? Sono nella California? Si sono mossi? Speriamo non! Speriamo non! Opinione non cos, Joe!

Chiamata del Midnites! Ciao fuori l!
Chiamata del Midnites! Ciao fuori l!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 9:50 pm   Permalink

Hey TikiWineBear.....Panda, KimtheCanuck and myself are also staying on the beautiful island of Alameda at the Marina Village Inn on Saturday night too. Should be a fun tiki-filled weekend!!!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 11:52 am   Permalink

ROOM CRAWL at the Marina Village Inn on that Saturday night!!! See you all in a week (if not sooner).........

Myke

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 11:08 pm   Permalink

I don't have to Bocce it up do I? I'd prefer to just sit in a chair and yell at people, I'm good at that.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 11:21 pm   Permalink

No worries, we have lots of chairs. You can sidle up to the bar, grab a refreshing beverage, take a seat and go at it...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 11:28 pm   Permalink

Sono in modo da eccitato! Mi sono sentito che il Midnites sta andando essere l!!

Translation: I'm so excited! Rumor has it that the Midnites will be there!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-17 12:15 am   Permalink

Yay! I love the Midnites! Unfortunately, he will have to find another bocce partner as my BFF will be in town and wants to play.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RikiTikiTavi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-18 1:29 pm   Permalink

Bocce at last! Who needs a partner?

View Profile of RikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to RikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation