FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-08 12:38 pm   Permalink

Get in your canoe and go get one or three (The limit per household), I just did!! Here's the link to save you some time:

http://www.tikifarm.com/kahiki_tikimug.htm

View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 1:15 pm   Permalink

Yeh, I just picked up a set. Only 500 made and part of the proceeds of each mug go to the repair and preservation of the once grand giant fireplace from the Kahiki. I figured why not help out a little and also get a mug as well.
Just as long as they don't lock it up out of sight then I wont regret it.
Later, TabooDan

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 2:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-08 13:15, TabooDan wrote:
Yeh, I just picked up a set. Only 500 made and part of the proceeds of each mug go to the repair and preservation of the once grand giant fireplace from the Kahiki. I figured why not help out a little and also get a mug as well.
Just as long as they don't lock it up out of sight then I wont regret it.
Later, TabooDan

HulaCat and TikiCat, keepers of the fireplace, assured me that once the restoration is done, any TC member that wants to pay a visit is more than welcome to drop by. Hey, why not buy a mug and go have your picture taken with the original!

Well, sounds like a good idea anyway!...

[ This Message was edited by: tikigreg 2007-09-08 14:41 ]

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 4:05 pm   Permalink

I just ordered mine. It will go nicely next to my Kahiki menues that I got during a visit a few weeks before it closed. Glad some of the money is going to the restoration.

View Profile of tikicar Send a personal message to tikicar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 4:27 pm   Permalink

i think it is just outstanding that those two managed to save that awesome fireplace. what a serious loss it would have been to see it demolished....good for you 2!! and good for the rest of us.....i got my mug...I just hope you get a few for yourselves to throw on ebay after a all this dies down so you can use those proceeds as well to help with the restoration.....I think as a courtesy to you and out of respect for this project, anyone here expecting to unload some of these mugs on ebay should wait at least until these folk do so first, so that they may get the lions share of profit to help them out......think about it....these folk put more time, money and effort into saving one goddamn tiki fireplace, than most tiki bar owners would have done to save their own bars and restaurants..... which is why most of them are gone.....

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-09-08 16:33 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-08 6:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-08 16:27, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
I think as a courtesy to you and out of respect for this project, anyone here expecting to unload some of these mugs on ebay should wait at least until these folk do so first, so that they may get the lions share of profit to help them out......

I agree, however, since I bought only one, mine's not going any further than my home bar, or to Forbidden Island for a drink or three. So it's not going to be going up on eBay. I can't wait to see what number I get. I ordered mine about an hour after they went on sale.

View Profile of Nytshaed Send a personal message to Nytshaed  Email Nytshaed     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-09 11:17 pm   Permalink

Picked mine up yesterday. Can't wait for it to arrive for displaying....

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-10 05:56 am   Permalink

I got on-line at the hotel when I crawled back in from Urban Tiki's Manhattan luau at 3:30 in the morning. I may be drunk but I know my priorities!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Nytshaed
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-17 9:49 pm   Permalink

My Kahiki Mug arrived today!!! I got #174, how about you guys?

uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 12:13 pm   Permalink

Got mine today #127!!!!

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 7:43 pm   Permalink

Got mine!!! #'s 89 and 90

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai Matty 2007-09-18 19:44 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-18 8:30 pm   Permalink

Got mine last Thursday!!! #32 & 33.

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 10:43 am   Permalink

Sweet looking mug!! I got mine today, it's number 81..

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caffeinated
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-19 4:00 pm   Permalink

51 & 52 for me. Definitely unique look for a mug design.

View Profile of caffeinated Send a personal message to caffeinated      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 4:49 pm   Permalink

OK, so whose going to volunteer to keep track of the Kahiki Fireplace Tribute Mug registry? (Bueller?... Bueller?...Bueller?)

But seriously, glad to hear that everyone is getting the mugs, and they're something you'll be proud to add to your collection.

BTW: Got mine yesterday,and I not only forgot how big it is, but the weight of it.

"Now you can work off all the those calories, as you drink! Win-Win!!"

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation