FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 5:29 pm   Permalink

Yay! #164 has made it to Maryland. Kudos to Greg & Holden on this mug - the heft is impressive, and I love the texture that's been added since the test sculpt we saw at Hukilau!

Anyone have some good Kahiki recipes to fill up this sucker? There's one in the Grog Log, but I was missing an ingredient tonight... so it was initiated with a Rum Keg. It seemed explosively appropriate to the fire theme.

huzzah!

~Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kahikikiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-19 5:54 pm   Permalink

I am really enjoying my fireplace mug. I agree with previous posts that the texture is great! I can't wait to start using it.

View Profile of kahikikiki Send a personal message to kahikikiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSOX
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-20 2:51 pm   Permalink

Got my mug in today's mail. It certainly is much nicer than I expected! The picture on the website doesn't do it justice.

View Profile of TikiSOX Send a personal message to TikiSOX  Email TikiSOX     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Tattoo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-20 4:26 pm   Permalink

Looks like everyone's enjoying their new mugs. I guess I'd better order one of these before they're all sold out.

View Profile of Tiki_Tattoo Send a personal message to Tiki_Tattoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboobeavis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-23 09:47 am   Permalink

I got my mug (September 19th). #153
The pictures just don't do the mug justice. This thing is magnificent!
I am very glad I got this one.

View Profile of bamboobeavis Send a personal message to bamboobeavis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twitch
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-23 6:37 pm   Permalink

(sigh) If only they took Paypal...

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Tattoo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-26 7:57 pm   Permalink

Man, I ordered my mug last Friday. Now I just got an email that they're temporarily backordered and will be shipped on a first come first serve basis once they get more mugs in. The delay isn't long (they said they expect more mugs on either Friday or Monday), but I hope I'm far enough up the list to get my mug. I knew I shouldn't have waited so long to place my order.

View Profile of Tiki_Tattoo Send a personal message to Tiki_Tattoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-27 04:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-26 19:57, Tiki_Tattoo wrote:
Man, I ordered my mug last Friday. Now I just got an email that they're temporarily backordered and will be shipped on a first come first serve basis once they get more mugs in. The delay isn't long (they said they expect more mugs on either Friday or Monday), but I hope I'm far enough up the list to get my mug. I knew I shouldn't have waited so long to place my order.

Not to worry, the mugs are not sold out yet! It's just the response was overwhelming and the kiln can only get so many out at a time. But like you mentioned, waiting too long at this point might be a bad idea!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-27 07:00 am   Permalink

Any idea how many are left?

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caffeinated
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-27 10:45 pm   Permalink

51 & 52 arrived all bright & shiny & full of alcoholic potential!

View Profile of caffeinated Send a personal message to caffeinated      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-28 3:37 pm   Permalink

I got mine #271 It is very nice and worth the wait.

View Profile of tikicar Send a personal message to tikicar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-28 4:14 pm   Permalink

#280 made it to washington.
Now to fill with mai-tai!

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Tattoo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-10 05:20 am   Permalink

Has anyone received their Kahiki mug during the last week? It's been over a week since they were supposed to have more in stock and my credit card still hasn't been charged.

TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 3:53 pm   Permalink

Alright.....Number 205 found it's way home yesterday! Arrived in one piece all the way up here to BC, Canada!! Great packing job (as usual) and who doesn't like those static-free peanuts!!!!! One of the best inventions ever!!
Oh, and I guess the mug isn't too bad, but Hey....... what about those peanuts??!!!

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

#329 made it to the NYC area..
about 2 weeks ago - early October 2007 - looks good next Derek's Tiki mag mug - they are very close in size!

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation