FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Kahiki Fireplace Mugs on sale NOW at TikiFarm.com!
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-12 07:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-11 15:53, TabooDan wrote:
Alright.....Number 205 found it's way home yesterday! Arrived in one piece all the way up here to BC, Canada!! Great packing job (as usual) and who doesn't like those static-free peanuts!!!!! One of the best inventions ever!!
Oh, and I guess the mug isn't too bad, but Hey....... what about those peanuts??!!!

And they're made out of some space age material that melts in your mouth not in your hand

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-10-12 1:08 pm   Permalink

I placed an order for 2 on 9/10 and my credit card still hasn't been charged yet so no mugs anytime soon.

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-18 04:09 am   Permalink

For those waiting on a mug, they should be shipping in a couple of weeks. Holden reported that the kiln has gotten a bit backlogged.

And for those that have yet to order, the remaining number of mugs left is around 50, so don't wait too long!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-18 3:18 pm   Permalink

who's running the kiln over there ,Tashen?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-25 4:56 pm   Permalink

well?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-26 11:13 am   Permalink

I just ordered mine!

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation