FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » The Rendezvous - new website & MUGS!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
The Rendezvous - new website & MUGS!
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 6:08 pm   Permalink

Here's a bit to whet your appetite - or maybe, I should say, to make you THIRSTY????

The Rendez'vous Mugs are FINALLY HERE!!!
YO HO HO & A BOTTLE OF RUM!!!!

THE ZOMBIE

AND........THE GRAVEDIGGER

I'll be listing them on EBay this coming week on behalf of The Rendez'vous & these are AWESOME mugs!!!

We'll be putting up for auction the very FIRST batch of mugs over the coming weeks. Each is limited to 150.
They come with a signed, numbered card with Mike’s very own recipe, and each mug is also stamped on the bottom “The Rendezvous - Kenosha, WI”.

AND - The ZOMBIE will be produced in different glazes over time - this is the glaze for the first batch. Keep an eye out for the other glazes, too.

The Rendez’vous is a Tiki Bar located in Kenosha, Wisconsin - just between Chicago and Milwaukee. It’s our little Tiki island in the brrrrr……cold Midwest. These mugs were hand-sculpted by Mike, one of the owners of The Rendez’vous, and are being locally handmade in Kenosha in small batches. These are the mugs that James Teitelbaum talked about in the 2nd Edition of Tiki Road Trip on Page 287.

[ This Message was edited by: croe67 2007-09-25 19:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: croe67 2009-02-01 08:37 ]

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-08 6:57 pm   Permalink

too late!! I went there and got the mugs myself in person!!

..and no, those garnishes are not just for showing off the mug...they really do have that much fruit, greenery and stuff in them when they serve them...

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-09-08 18:59 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-09 10:28 am   Permalink

very cool mugs. the zombie looks like it just stepped out of a lord of the rings movie.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-09 5:47 pm   Permalink

I love the Zombie. Looks like Tipsy got the evil critters. Looking forward to snagging one in the future though.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SouthBamaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-09 6:53 pm   Permalink

Love the Gravedigger!! Gotta have one of those when you put them up for auction. Will you be posting a link here?

View Profile of SouthBamaTiki Send a personal message to SouthBamaTiki  Email SouthBamaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-09 10:48 pm   Permalink

Those are soooooo cool looking. Can't wait to you post the auction..

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 07:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-09 18:53, SouthBamaTiki wrote:
Love the Gravedigger!! Gotta have one of those when you put them up for auction. Will you be posting a link here?

Yep!
I'll be posting links to the first ebay auctions here this week.
& the EBay seller ID is The_Rendezvous

Mahalo for your interest!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 3:35 pm   Permalink

Glad these are finally out there.

I remember Mike showing us designs about a year ago; he has such energy and enthusiasm, it's cool to see them finally arriving.

Make sure you post the Ebay link, Croe!

See www.tydirium.net for Tiki Road Trip, global travelogues, and more!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 4:30 pm   Permalink

I got a sneak peek at the Hot Rod Hula Hop 3.

They are even better looking in person.

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 5:52 pm   Permalink

Wicked mugs. So cool. Great looking bar as well.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-10 7:04 pm   Permalink

Oh man those are so cool! I've seen em up close, and they are incredible! Great mugs and a great bar!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 4:35 pm   Permalink

cant wait!great place, great mugs!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 8:21 pm   Permalink

Here you go - NUMBER 1 of each mug is now up on EBAY for your buying pleasure:

The GRAVEDIGGER:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320157586745&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

The ZOMBIE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320157583829&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 8:44 pm   Permalink

OK...nobody else better get that Zombie...he is MINE...MINE I tell you!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 9:05 pm   Permalink

CrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzY!!! man Crazy!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation