Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Artwork by Mashuka
Artwork by Mashuka
Mashuka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-18 9:30 pm   Permalink

I've finally decided to list some of my artwork on ebay. Please let me know what you think.

View Profile of Mashuka Send a personal message to Mashuka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-18 10:00 pm   Permalink

Whoa man! Unreal! Your use of lighting is exceptional.

View Profile of TikiMike Send a personal message to TikiMike  Email TikiMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 10:13 pm   Permalink

Looking fine, Mashuka. I like vintage style hula girls in art too. Thanks for posting!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-09-18 10:41 pm   Permalink

I think you should have shown it sooner!

Great Stuff, Thanks for sharing.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 11:14 pm   Permalink

wow is right, are you gonna do prints?

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 01:03 am   Permalink

Great "mood" pieces- the colours,lighting and compositions work really well. The pneumatic hula girls I can take or leave - more svelte for me - but diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks and all that. The volcanic suffering bastard one rocks!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-19 05:10 am   Permalink

Wow..those ARE awesome!!! My question too...will you be doing prints?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-09-19 09:20 am   Permalink

They ARE prints:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=25675&forum=12&vpost=333303

Looks like digital art to GROG, so they'd HAVE to be prints in order to have a physical piece to sell.
Is your art done on the computer Mashuka, or is it airbrush that appears digital?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 10:28 am   Permalink

Very, very nice! specially the first two ones!! Congrats!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 11:46 am   Permalink

Hey Mushuka!
Great pieces! The Sufferin Bastard one with the cliffs and lava river are KILLER! Great work!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 12:19 pm   Permalink

Geeeez! Where have you been? That stuff is killer!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mashuka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-19 12:26 pm   Permalink

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. Thank you GROG for pointing out the marketplace link. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

View Profile of Mashuka Send a personal message to Mashuka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 9:28 pm   Permalink

DOH!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation